In my line of work as an Weight Loss Consultant for the past 7 years, their feature product has been proven to work for my clients that are depressingly overweight and when lifestlyle changes does not bring about weight loss. Let's face it "Obesity has become an epidemic, what else can you call it when more than half the population of America and Australia are overweight?"
The number is at its highest level ever and is placing an uncomfortable strain not only on the waistlines but on health services. Being overweight has been linked to increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, liver disease, some types of cancer, arthritis and many other serious health problems. Specifically, doctors have stated that the increase in cases of diabetes in the USA is largely attributable to excess weight.
Weight loss products has become the phenomenal "quick fixes" that may or may not produce results. Some weight loss products are a cause for concern because of the embarrassing side effects such as diarrhoea and the leakage of stools unexpectedly. This has caused some to resort to wearing adult diapers! Imagine going around on dates or important meetings with diapers!
Some stimulants may even cause rapid hearbeat and contain dangerous fillers. Try these tips instead for healthy weight loss.
Tips for Losing Weight Healthily and Keeping It Off
1) Drink at least 2 litres of water or more daily
- Water is good for digestion and circulation of the blood throughout the body. Do you know that dehydration can slow your metabolism by 3%? That means about 45 fewer calories burned a day, which could mean in a year weighing 5 pounds more.
- The key is to sip small amounts of water throughout the day which works better than 8 ounces gulped down at once.
- Take sips of water whenever you feel hunger (water will fill you up) instead of reaching out for food
2) Start your day with a filling breakfast
- this will jump start your metabolism for the day
3) Just in case nobody mention it to you, exercise can really help you lose weight
- any form of physical activity is good to increase your metabolism rate- the body's mechanism to help you burn off fat even while you sleep
- recommended- swimming, walking, jogging, aerobics, yoga ( 3 times per week is good)
4) Don't cut out your favorite sin foods TOTALLY (chocolates, cakes, sweets etc)
- research has shown that people tend to binge on their sin food when they cut it totally out of their diet, resulting in more weight gain later
- allow yourself to indulge in small amounts of sin food once or twice per week, this way, it won't have any effect on your weight and you will reduce cravings
5) Keep easy lunch and dinner
- make sure your meals are half veggies and or fruit for both meals
- light meals
6) Reduce the size of your food portions
- start with cutting out 1/3 of your normal food portion and slowly reduce it to resonable amount
- do this slowly so that you won't feel hungry afterwards
8) Cut back or cut out your caloric drinks by half (soda, sweet tea, lemonade etc)
- many people don't realize that these drinks contains high calorie and sugars
- people have lost weight by making just this one change
- you should lose up to 25 lbs in a year by making this small change
9) Don't assume that all energy bars are low calorie
10) Never skip your breakfast, lunch and dinner meals (Important Note)
- skipping any of those meals will trick your body into switching into "Save & Preservation" mode
- means your body will start burning lesser fats, saving them and reducing your metabolism level immediately!
- this mechanism of the human body can be traced back to prehistoric days when people need to hunt for food and there might be no food for days
12) Removing skin from chicken can cut fat content by 75% and cut out nearly half the calories
13) Remember that having laspes is not failing and don't get mad at yourself.
- pick yourself up and get back on track
- remember you are a 'work in progress'
Submit disability news, coming events, as well as assistive technology product news and reviews.
Loan Information for low income singles, families, seniors and disabled. Includes home, vehicle and personal loans.
Famous People with Disabilities - Well known people with disabilities and conditions who contributed to society.