ADHD Organizer App for iPhone
Published : 2011-06-28
Author : Disabled World
🛈 Synopsis : The ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
Main DigestThe ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
This app lets you set goals and record your success in achieving them. It also lets you find out what your main weaknesses are.
A person with a learning disability, like ADHD or ADD, may have difficulty getting organized or staying organized.
None of us wake up in the morning hoping to forget things, disappoint people, or feel stupid. We, like every other person in this world, have our strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, our weaknesses sometimes look like laziness or defiance to those around us. Learn to self-advocate! Plan ahead for those contingencies and don't let setbacks get you down! Some of us have tried for so long to mask our poor planning skills, we haven't learned to tell people what we need or what we struggle with.
The ADHD/ADD App Organizer Features:
An advice section.
A memory bank section for those things you always forget.
ADHD App Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Lexington Creative provides you with fast, high quality mobile application design and consulting services for both iPhone and Android.
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-06-28. Title: ADHD Organizer App for iPhone, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/adhd-organizer.php>ADHD Organizer App for iPhone</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/adhd-organizer.php - Reference: DW#468-8073.