ADHD Organizer App for iPhone
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
The ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
Main DigestThe ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
This app lets you set goals and record your success in achieving them. It also lets you find out what your main weaknesses are.
A person with a learning disability, like ADHD or ADD, may have difficulty getting organized or staying organized.
None of us wake up in the morning hoping to forget things, disappoint people, or feel stupid. We, like every other person in this world, have our strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, our weaknesses sometimes look like laziness or defiance to those around us. Learn to self-advocate! Plan ahead for those contingencies and don't let setbacks get you down! Some of us have tried for so long to mask our poor planning skills, we haven't learned to tell people what we need or what we struggle with.
The ADHD/ADD App Organizer Features:
An advice section.
A memory bank section for those things you always forget.
ADHD App Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Lexington Creative provides you with fast, high quality mobile application design and consulting services for both iPhone and Android.
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/09/22)
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Georgia Institute of Technology (2014/10/11)
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt (2020/12/05)
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Spectrum Idea Lab (2015/11/13)
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Office of Naval Research (2015/12/30)
- 6: Android Apps for Teaching Autistic and Learning Disabled Kids : Blooming Kids Software, LLC (2014/12/28)
- 7: Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.