ADHD Organizer App for iPhone
Published 2011/06/28 - (9 years ago).
Author: Disabled World
Outline: The ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
Main DigestThe ADHD App was released on 17th May 2011 and is described as the ultimate tool to help you lead a better life with ADD or ADHD.
This app lets you set goals and record your success in achieving them. It also lets you find out what your main weaknesses are.
A person with a learning disability, like ADHD or ADD, may have difficulty getting organized or staying organized.
None of us wake up in the morning hoping to forget things, disappoint people, or feel stupid. We, like every other person in this world, have our strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, our weaknesses sometimes look like laziness or defiance to those around us. Learn to self-advocate! Plan ahead for those contingencies and don't let setbacks get you down! Some of us have tried for so long to mask our poor planning skills, we haven't learned to tell people what we need or what we struggle with.
The ADHD/ADD App Organizer Features:
An advice section.
A memory bank section for those things you always forget.
ADHD App Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Lexington Creative provides you with fast, high quality mobile application design and consulting services for both iPhone and Android.
- 1 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone | Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
- 2 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK | AccessAble (2019/02/15)
- 3 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind | TMR Technology (2019/02/11)
- 4 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac | Disabled World (2011/03/06)
- 5 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education | Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/08)