Android Apps for Teaching Autistic, Young, and Learning Disabled Kids
Author: Blooming Kids Software, LLC
Contact : +1 (914)713-4440
Published: 2014-12-28 - (Updated: 2016-09-23)
Blooming Kids Software Android mobile device apps for autistic, learning disabled, and young mainstream children.
Blooming Kids Software, which makes teaching programs for autistic, learning disabled, and young mainstream children, has added to its list of apps that run on Android mobile devices.
"Our teaching apps have been a success, and have helped many children who needed help in learning," said the founder and CEO of BloomingKids. "We have been expanding our roster of apps that run on Android devices."
"This is important because of the mobility of these devices. The Android mobile devices are portable and can work anywhere - on a plane, in a car, in a classroom or play room, anywhere the child feels comfortable using it - and so an App loaded into an Android mobile device can be used for teaching and learning anywhere, anytime."
"Our customers have been asking for it," said the CEO. "Android mobile devices are fairly cheap. They don't need a mouse. They can become the child's favorite toy and the teacher's favorite tool. Our apps can go wherever the child goes."
"If you keep them in a protective case, the Android mobile devices are hard to break," said the CEO. "That is an important consideration when you have a device that a child will be carrying around."
"We first developed our 'understanding currency' apps to run on the Android system," the CEO went on. "We now have 86 apps. They are all available at the Google Play Store."
BloomingKids is a software company based in Scarsdale, New York.
The company, founded in 2004, is specifically designed to facilitate learning for children diagnosed with learning disabilities, Autism and PDD. The company's declared mission is to deliver the highest quality, most effective and affordable educational software.
To see the 86 available Android mobile devices Apps go to:
For more information, visit:
www.bloomingkids.com to view online demos of all programs.
- 1 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 2 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
- 3 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone : Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
- 4 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK : AccessAble (2019/02/15)
- 5 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind : TMR Technology (2019/02/11)
- 6 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac : Disabled World (2011/03/06)
- 7 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/08)