Android Apps for Teaching Autistic and Learning Disabled Kids
Author: Blooming Kids Software, LLC(i) : Contact: +1 (914)713-4440
Published: 2014-12-28 : (Rev. 2020-11-04)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Blooming Kids Software Android mobile device apps for autistic, learning disabled, and young mainstream children.
The Android mobile devices are portable and can work anywhere - on a plane, in a car, in a classroom or play room, anywhere the child feels comfortable using it...
We have been expanding our roster of apps that run on Android devices.
Blooming Kids Software, which makes teaching programs for autistic, learning disabled, and young mainstream children, has added to its list of apps that run on Android mobile devices.
"Our teaching apps have been a success, and have helped many children who needed help in learning," said the founder and CEO of BloomingKids. "We have been expanding our roster of apps that run on Android devices."
"This is important because of the mobility of these devices. The Android mobile devices are portable and can work anywhere - on a plane, in a car, in a classroom or play room, anywhere the child feels comfortable using it - and so an App loaded into an Android mobile device can be used for teaching and learning anywhere, anytime."
"Our customers have been asking for it," said the CEO.
"Android mobile devices are fairly cheap. They don't need a mouse. They can become the child's favorite toy and the teacher's favorite tool. Our apps can go wherever the child goes."
"If you keep them in a protective case, the Android mobile devices are hard to break," said the CEO. "That is an important consideration when you have a device that a child will be carrying around."
"We first developed our 'understanding currency' apps to run on the Android system," the CEO went on. "We now have 86 apps. They are all available at the Google Play Store."
The company, founded in 2004, is specifically designed to facilitate learning for children diagnosed with learning disabilities, Autism and PDD.
The company's declared mission is to deliver the highest quality, most effective and affordable educational software.
To see the 86 available Android mobile devices Apps go to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developerid=BloomingKids+Software
For more information, visit: www.bloomingkids.com to view online demos of all programs.
(i)Source/Reference: Blooming Kids Software, LLC. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/09/22)
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Georgia Institute of Technology (2014/10/11)
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt (2020/12/05)
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Spectrum Idea Lab (2015/11/13)
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Office of Naval Research (2015/12/30)
- 6: Android Apps for Teaching Autistic and Learning Disabled Kids : Blooming Kids Software, LLC (2014/12/28)
- 7: Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.