Breath Bird - Breath Control Function App for iPad
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
Breath Bird was created for persons with hand or finger disability or those who have problems speaking post to Twitter.
Main DigestBreath Bird is a simple Twitter client application for person with hand or finger disability.
Japanese company TechFirm has just a released a free Twitter client called "Breath Bird" for the iPad in the Apple iTunes App Store.
Breath Bird was created for persons with hand or finger disability, or those who have problems speaking, post to Twitter by breathing into the iPad microphone.
The Twitter function is simplified so that any person, from children to elder people, can easily use.
The Breath Control Function detects the strength of the breath, and converts it to keyboard inputs.
Breath Bird Features:
Sleep function of screen.
Reference to Twitter Timeline.
Custom keyboard input by tap.
Strength setting of Breath control.
Automatic renewal of Twitter Timeline.
Scanning function and keyboard input using Breath control.
Breath Bird is Compatible with the Apple iPad and Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Download Breath Bird for Free from itunes.apple.com/us/app/breath-bird/id438630073
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.