Breath Bird - Breath Control Function App for iPad
Published : 2011-07-19
Author : Disabled World
Synopsis* : Breath Bird was created for persons with hand or finger disability or those who have problems speaking post to Twitter.
Main DigestBreath Bird is a simple Twitter client application for person with hand or finger disability.
Japanese company TechFirm has just a released a free Twitter client called "Breath Bird" for the iPad in the Apple iTunes App Store.
Breath Bird was created for persons with hand or finger disability, or those who have problems speaking, post to Twitter by breathing into the iPad microphone.
The Twitter function is simplified so that any person, from children to elder people, can easily use.
The Breath Control Function detects the strength of the breath, and converts it to keyboard inputs.
Breath Bird Features:
Sleep function of screen.
Reference to Twitter Timeline.
Custom keyboard input by tap.
Strength setting of Breath control.
Automatic renewal of Twitter Timeline.
Scanning function and keyboard input using Breath control.
Breath Bird is Compatible with the Apple iPad and Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Download Breath Bird for Free from itunes.apple.com/us/app/breath-bird/id438630073
About the Author
Disabled World (Disabled-World.Com) is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news, assistive technology reviews, and disability sporting events, as well as general information for people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. Be sure to check out our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-07-19. Title: Breath Bird - Breath Control Function App for iPad, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/breath-bird.php>Breath Bird - Breath Control Function App for iPad</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-18, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/breath-bird.php - Reference: DW#468-8224.