Calorie Counter App for iPhone Android and Blackberry Devices
Published : 2011-03-03
Author : Disabled World
🛈 Synopsis : Free iPhone Calorie Counter App from FatSecret makes a great exercise meals and weight tracker tool.
Main DigestFree iPhone Calorie Counter App from FatSecret makes a great exercise meals and weight tracker tool.
FatSecret is a totally free website community for people interested in food and diet and achieving their food, diet and exercise goals.
The weight loss and diet information site evolved from the idea that the most abundant and highly valuable source of information on diet, nutrition and weight management is the sum of the views, performances, achievements and recommendations of individuals that make up the broader community.
The FatSecret Calorie Counter is an app to find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight. The App is designed for the iPhone and iPod touch, and an optimized version for the Apple iPad.
Note: The Calorie Counter App is now also available for Android devices such as the HTC G1 or Dream phone, as well as BlackBerry mobile phones where you can find the Calorie Counter in the App Store at BlackBerry App World website.
You can save your searches and re-use them for future log entries within the App. In addition your data can be synced to your Fatsecret.com membership in order to access your info anywhere, any time.
New features in the latest version 2.0.3 at the time of writing include the ability to capture and share photos of your favorite foods and restaurant dishes.
Other Features of the Calorie Counter App Include:
Calorie Counter App ScreenshotA weight tracker
- A journal to record your progress
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants
Calorie Counter also features a large database of food information, which includes a very handy barcode scanner for inputting information on the foods you select.
The App is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. You can download the Calorie Counter App for free from the Apple iTunes store at: itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-by-fatsecret/id347184248
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-03-03. Title: Calorie Counter App for iPhone Android and Blackberry Devices, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/calorie-app.php>Calorie Counter App for iPhone Android and Blackberry Devices</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/calorie-app.php - Reference: DW#468-7127.