Glucose Buddy App - Handy Tool for Diabetics
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
Handy Diabetes App Glucose Buddy makes it easy to keep track and record your glucose numbers carbohydrate consumption insulin dosages and activities.
Main DigestHandy Diabetes App Glucose Buddy makes it easy to keep track and record your glucose numbers carbohydrate consumption insulin dosages and activities.
Glucose Buddy Diabetes iPhone Application for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iTouch, by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
Glucose Buddy is a very handy app for persons with diabetes that allows you to log glucose, meds, activity, and food intake by manually entering glucose numbers, carbohydrate consumption, insulin dosages, and activities. Plus, you can use the ACCU-CHEK Testing in Pairs tool to see how specific events effect your blood glucose all from your iPhone or iPod touch.
The Glucose Buddy app is well designed and graphically oriented, with graphs, log-in reminders, and the ability to sync information to your online account. You simply enter your information then, you can view all of your data on your free glucosebuddy.com online account.
Glucose Buddy has been featured in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, and MobiHealthNews. Glucose Buddy was the second diabetes app in the entire iTunes App Store which is now inundated with more than 30 Apps relating to diabetes.
Features of the App Include:
Bidirectional data propagation
Restore logs from your online account
Ability to Sync between multiple iOS devices (you only need to purchase it once for it to work across all your devices e.g. iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
The Glucose Buddy app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 3.0 or later.
visit the iTunes App Store and download the latest version of the Glucose Buddy iPhone app at: itunes.apple.com/us/app/glucose-buddy-diabetes-helper/id294754639
- 1 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 2 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 3 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 4 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 5 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 6 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
- 7 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone : Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.