Glucose Buddy App - Handy Tool for Diabetics
Published : 2011-03-04
Author : Disabled World
🛈 Synopsis : Handy Diabetes App Glucose Buddy makes it easy to keep track and record your glucose numbers carbohydrate consumption insulin dosages and activities.
Main DigestHandy Diabetes App Glucose Buddy makes it easy to keep track and record your glucose numbers carbohydrate consumption insulin dosages and activities.
Glucose Buddy Diabetes iPhone Application for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iTouch, by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
Glucose Buddy is a very handy app for persons with diabetes that allows you to log glucose, meds, activity, and food intake by manually entering glucose numbers, carbohydrate consumption, insulin dosages, and activities. Plus, you can use the ACCU-CHEK Testing in Pairs tool to see how specific events effect your blood glucose all from your iPhone or iPod touch.
The Glucose Buddy app is well designed and graphically oriented, with graphs, log-in reminders, and the ability to sync information to your online account. You simply enter your information then, you can view all of your data on your free glucosebuddy.com online account.
Glucose Buddy has been featured in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, and MobiHealthNews. Glucose Buddy was the second diabetes app in the entire iTunes App Store which is now inundated with more than 30 Apps relating to diabetes.
Features of the App Include:
Bidirectional data propagation
Restore logs from your online account
Ability to Sync between multiple iOS devices (you only need to purchase it once for it to work across all your devices e.g. iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
The Glucose Buddy app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 3.0 or later.
visit the iTunes App Store and download the latest version of the Glucose Buddy iPhone app at: itunes.apple.com/us/app/glucose-buddy-diabetes-helper/id294754639
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-03-04. Title: Glucose Buddy App - Handy Tool for Diabetics, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/diabetes-app.php>Glucose Buddy App - Handy Tool for Diabetics</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/diabetes-app.php - Reference: DW#468-7128.