Donation Application for Cell Phones
Published 2011-03-28 15:35:34 - (9 years ago). Last updated 2011-03-28 15:39:05 - (9 years ago).
Author: The Nippon Foundation
Outline: Android and iPhone Apps Expected to Aid in Wake of Northeastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Main DigestAndroid and iPhone Versions Expected to Aid in Wake of Northeastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
The Nippon Foundation has developed an application through which people can make donations via their iPhone or Android-based phone.
The foundation is currently accepting contributions to support victims of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that devastated northeastern Japan.
To download the software, please visit the Android Market or Apple's App Store and run a search for "The Nippon Foundation."
The Nippon Foundation, which has years of experience working with local disaster relief organizations, is pleased to announce that it is now accepting donations to its ROAD (Resilience will Overcome Any Disaster) Project.
The Project will provide emergency support in the wake of calamities such as the recent earthquake in northeastern Japan.
The foundation will use project funds to provide effective, accountable, and timely support to trusted partners working in disaster-stricken areas, particularly groups working to meet the needs of orphans, the elderly, those with disability, immigrants and others whose needs are often overlooked.
About The Nippon Foundation: www.nippon-foundation.or.jp/eng/
- 1 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone | Sesame Enable (2016-05-19 12:37:25)
- 2 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK | AccessAble (2019-02-15 14:41:42)
- 3 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind | TMR Technology (2019-02-11 22:34:55)
- 4 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac | Disabled World (2011-03-06 12:04:37)
- 5 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education | Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011-11-08 14:21:45)