Donation Application for Cell Phones
Author: The Nippon Foundation
Synopsis and Key Points:
Android and iPhone Apps Expected to Aid in Wake of Northeastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Main DigestAndroid and iPhone Versions Expected to Aid in Wake of Northeastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
The Nippon Foundation has developed an application through which people can make donations via their iPhone or Android-based phone.
The foundation is currently accepting contributions to support victims of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that devastated northeastern Japan.
To download the software, please visit the Android Market or Apple's App Store and run a search for "The Nippon Foundation."
The Nippon Foundation, which has years of experience working with local disaster relief organizations, is pleased to announce that it is now accepting donations to its ROAD (Resilience will Overcome Any Disaster) Project.
The Project will provide emergency support in the wake of calamities such as the recent earthquake in northeastern Japan.
The foundation will use project funds to provide effective, accountable, and timely support to trusted partners working in disaster-stricken areas, particularly groups working to meet the needs of orphans, the elderly, those with disability, immigrants and others whose needs are often overlooked.
About The Nippon Foundation: www.nippon-foundation.or.jp/eng/
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.