Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App
Author: Health for Everyone(i) : Contact: iValueHealth.NET
Synopsis and Key Points:
Communities with less literacy, disabled world, etc., shall benefit even more as such segments will have access to information now, higher awareness and more inclusive.
The new voice service is not only for the New Coronavirus CoViD-19 disease, but for all 70+ other health categories.
Service is open to all the institutional partners (public and/or private companies) who wants to contribute and increase awareness fighting against the diseases.
iVH HIT (by iValueHealth.NET) became the world's first application to provide "Health Tips" on Coronavirus CoViD-19 early this year. Today, more than 350 000 people are benefiting from the "IVH HIT " CoViD-19 service already.
Focusing into "Health for Everyone" goal, iValueHealth.NET has taken a step forward breaking down communication barriers. We are happy to announce that we have added "voice" capability to our platform, and all the Tips content can be listened now. It is extremely helpful where literacy level is lower and/or people have some disabilities. Today, iValueHealth.NET becomes the one of the most rich and important platforms that is accessible not just by text but over voice as well. We already had 150k+ content, and it's almost doubled now.
Health for Everyone Logo consisting of a cross with green, blue, yellow, and red arms.
iVH-HIT another milestone. Platform launches "voice" / "text-to-speech" functionality, and all the content can be listened in more than 10 languages (e.g. English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Bahasa etc). The new voice service not only for the Coronavirus CoViD-19 disease, but for all 70+ other categories. Thus, everyone can listen daily health tips on "what to do" and "what not to do", and are empowered in order to focus their daily basis in the right and sustainable manner. Communities with less literacy, disabled world, etc., shall benefit even more. Such segments will have access to information now, higher awareness and become more inclusive.
As a reminder, this application is neither intended to replace any medical professional nor treatment. Service is open to all the institutional partners (public and/or private companies) who wants to contribute and increase awareness fighting against the diseases.
Application "IVH HIT" can be downloaded on Google Play Store or iOS AppStore, and all users can access the voice service at http://www.iValueHealth.NET as well.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iValueHealth.NET
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iValueHealthNET
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/iValueHealth-NET
- Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.iValueHealth.HIT
- iOS: http://apps.apple.com/app/id1050871566
www.iValueHealth.NET is one of the largest multilingual Healthcare Social platforms. It has about 2 million members, and offers a white-labelled digital healthcare platform (B2B, B2B2C, B2C) to increase health awareness and promote health inclusion "Health for Everyone," and using "Mobile for Growth."
(i)Source/Reference: Health for Everyone. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 2 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 3 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 4 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 5 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 6 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
- 7 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone : Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.