IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips
Contact : www.iValueHealth.NET
Available for Android and iOS devices the CoViD-19 application is available in over 10 languages covering large segments of the world's population.
- iVH HIT (by www.iValueHealth.NET) becomes the world's first application to provide "Health Tips" on Coronavirus CoViD-19.
- Tips are compiled from various information made available by WHO, CDC, UN, NHS, and other national sources.
The Coronavirus (CoViD-19) has received global attention, and various stakeholders in the health-care value chain are mobilizing their resources, placing considerable efforts to control spread and find a solution quickly.
Many digital initiatives (e.g., tracking applications) were launched since Jan 2020; however, unfortunately, no application provides tips for consistent prevention and safety.
iVH HIT (by www.iValueHealth.NET) becomes the world's first application to provide "Health Tips" on Coronavirus CoViD-19.
Tips are compiled from various information made available by WHO, CDC, UN, NHS, and other national sources.
The end goal is to increase awareness and let people know essential habits to protect oneself sustainably on a daily basis.
The application is available in more than ten languages (e.g., English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Bahasa, and more) covering large segments of the population around the world. It is even more critical in developing/emerging countries, where the risk of spread is considerably higher. Thus, the company decided to launch a light version of the application exclusively on Android.
ivaluehealth.net company logo featues a plus symbol with red, green, blue, and yellow pointer/arm segments.
This application is not intended to replace any medical professionals advice nor treatment plans.
Service is open to all the institutional partners (public and private companies both) who want to contribute and increase awareness fighting against the disease.
www.iValueHealth.NET is one of the largest multilingual Healthcare Social platforms. It has about 2 million members, and offers a white-labelled digital healthcare platform (B2B, B2B2C, B2C) to increase health awareness and promote health inclusion "Health for Everyone," and using "Mobile for Growth."
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iValueHealthNET
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iValueHealth.NET
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/iValueHealth-NET
- iOS device users can access the service at http://www.iValueHealth.NET
- Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.iValueHealth.HIT
(i)Source/Reference: iValueHealth. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 2 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
- 3 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone : Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
- 4 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK : AccessAble (2019/02/15)
- 5 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind : TMR Technology (2019/02/11)
- 6 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac : Disabled World (2011/03/06)
- 7 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/08)