How to Think and Stay Positive
Author: Positive Applications LLC
Synopsis and Key Points:
iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
Main DigestPositive Applications LLC has developed the first ever iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
While there are other positive thinking apps available the Universal Thinking Device application puts a unique spin on the self help craze. Combining 1000's of positive words and affirmations the app sets itself apart through its functionality.
The Universal Thinking Device (UTD) purports to be fully programmable, giving the user the ability to add words, phrases and goals. All of these things can be tracked through the application. What sets it apart is that the user can set up notifications to have the application call out to them to remind the user to either focus on a goal or to be in the moment.
The premise of the UTD creators is that thoughts are creative and as such it serves the user to focus on thoughts and goals that help the user to realize the same.
According to David Harding, CEO of Positive Applications, "The human mind processes over 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day with 79% of them being negative." Mr. Harding also says: "By using the application people can swing their unfocused negative thinking to specific thoughts that are affirmative."
Immersing oneself in positive thoughts and feelings will have an absolutely dramatic effect on one's mental state instantly.
According to Mr. Harding: "Speaking and visualizing the affirmative every day and truly believing that the universe can bring one health, wealth, and success by thinking it into existence is exactly what our app is all about."
The app is currently available on iPhone and will be developed for Google Droid and BlackBerry.
Check out our website www.universalthinkingdevice.com
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.