How to Think and Stay Positive
Published : 2011-05-06
Author : Positive Applications LLC
Synopsis* : iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
Main DigestPositive Applications LLC has developed the first ever iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
While there are other positive thinking apps available the Universal Thinking Device application puts a unique spin on the self help craze. Combining 1000's of positive words and affirmations the app sets itself apart through its functionality.
The Universal Thinking Device (UTD) purports to be fully programmable, giving the user the ability to add words, phrases and goals. All of these things can be tracked through the application. What sets it apart is that the user can set up notifications to have the application call out to them to remind the user to either focus on a goal or to be in the moment.
The premise of the UTD creators is that thoughts are creative and as such it serves the user to focus on thoughts and goals that help the user to realize the same.
According to David Harding, CEO of Positive Applications, "The human mind processes over 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day with 79% of them being negative." Mr. Harding also says: "By using the application people can swing their unfocused negative thinking to specific thoughts that are affirmative."
Immersing oneself in positive thoughts and feelings will have an absolutely dramatic effect on one's mental state instantly.
According to Mr. Harding: "Speaking and visualizing the affirmative every day and truly believing that the universe can bring one health, wealth, and success by thinking it into existence is exactly what our app is all about."
The app is currently available on iPhone and will be developed for Google Droid and BlackBerry.
Check out our website www.universalthinkingdevice.com
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Positive Applications LLC. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-05-06. Title: How to Think and Stay Positive, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/think-positive.php>How to Think and Stay Positive</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-18, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/think-positive.php - Reference: DW#468-7598.