How to Think and Stay Positive
Author: Positive Applications LLC
Published: Friday, 6th May 2011 (9 years ago) - Updated: Friday, 6th May 2011 (9 years ago) .
iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
Main DigestPositive Applications LLC has developed the first ever iPhone and Droid application that notifies the user to think specific thoughts in the moment.
While there are other positive thinking apps available the Universal Thinking Device application puts a unique spin on the self help craze. Combining 1000's of positive words and affirmations the app sets itself apart through its functionality.
The Universal Thinking Device (UTD) purports to be fully programmable, giving the user the ability to add words, phrases and goals. All of these things can be tracked through the application. What sets it apart is that the user can set up notifications to have the application call out to them to remind the user to either focus on a goal or to be in the moment.
The premise of the UTD creators is that thoughts are creative and as such it serves the user to focus on thoughts and goals that help the user to realize the same.
According to David Harding, CEO of Positive Applications, "The human mind processes over 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day with 79% of them being negative." Mr. Harding also says: "By using the application people can swing their unfocused negative thinking to specific thoughts that are affirmative."
Immersing oneself in positive thoughts and feelings will have an absolutely dramatic effect on one's mental state instantly.
According to Mr. Harding: "Speaking and visualizing the affirmative every day and truly believing that the universe can bring one health, wealth, and success by thinking it into existence is exactly what our app is all about."
The app is currently available on iPhone and will be developed for Google Droid and BlackBerry.
Check out our website www.universalthinkingdevice.com
- 1 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone | Sesame Enable (2016-05-19 12:37:25)
- 2 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK | AccessAble (2019-02-15 14:41:42)
- 3 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind | TMR Technology (2019-02-11 22:34:55)
- 4 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac | Disabled World (2011-03-06 12:04:37)
- 5 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education | Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011-11-08 14:21:45)
- 6 - Aeroplan App for People with Disabilities - eSSENTIAL Accessibility | eSSENTIAL Accessibility (2014-09-23 20:30:17)
- 7 - eSSENTIAL Accessibility New Android App for People with Disabilities | eSSENTIAL Accessibility (2017-11-03 12:38:34)