Guidosimplex Hand Controls for Drivers with Disabilities
Published : 2014-03-02
Author : Better Life Mobility - Contact: Mo Abusham - Ph: (714) 624-3747
🛈 Synopsis : Information regarding Guidosimplex Hand Controls the latest device in hand control technology for disabled drivers.
Main DigestBetter Life Mobility makes it simple to buy and install hand controls for cars and wheelchair vans.
Automotive adaptive devices which either reduce the physical effort required to control and/or operate a vehicle or alter the way in which driver control initiatives are applied to the vehicle control systems. These adaptive devices provide the possibility of driving a vehicle for many drivers with disabilities.
Better Life Mobility Centers of San Diego is proud to offer the latest in hand control technology - Guidosimplex Hand Controls. In our showrooms in Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles and Las Vegas you'll find complete driving systems, accelerators, brakes, secondary controls, clutches, easy-grip handles for steering wheels. Solve your driving problems and gain back your independence with ease.
Guidosimplex is a world famous Italian manufacturer who helps millions of disabled drivers get back on the road. "Beauty and simplicity, as well as cutting-edge technology and ergonomical design are their trademarks over the last 50 years." said Mo Abusham CEO of Better Life Mobility Centers. "As we recently became exclusive distributor for Guidosimplex disabled controls in the United States, I can promise to all our clients affordable prices and the best customer support they can get," continued Mo.
Guidosimplex hand controls
What makes Guidosimplex hand controls so unique
- Along with sleek and inimitable Italian design that will thrill you and premium quality, most important is the fact that all products are fully customizable to meet all specific requests by user.
- Hand controls are tested, approved by all reputable vehicle manufacturers worldwide, like Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Opel, Renault and many others.
- Satisfying latest ISO safety requirements means they are safe for use even on a race track.
- All products can be installed on new or used wheelchair minivans, SUV's, even on super sport cars like Ferrari and Tesla.
As stated above, Guidosimplex offers "all-in-one" driving systems that allow you to accelerate and brake with a single lever. Using accelerators in the form of a wheel ring, you can accelerate with both hands on the wheel. Unique "Ghost" design makes the ring almost invisible. When it comes to braking, you can choose between steering-mounted or floor-mounted brake levers.
Guidosimplex products can guarantee a smooth ride no matter the disability level of the driver. A natural, comfortable driving position and minimal intrusion on the vehicle means effortless driving for all handicapped drivers. Watch Here
About Better Life Mobility Centers - BLMC is a family-owned company responsible for providing help to disabled persons for over two decades. New wheelchair vans or pre-owned handicap vans, medical scooters and wheelchairs are just a small portion of our inventory.
To get an estimate on hand controls installation contact us on www.BetterLifeMobility.com or call (888) 540 8267.
Related Driving Controls Documents
- 1: Car Dealerships to Provide Hand Controls for Test Drives for Disabled : U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, rules individuals who use hand controls to operate cars and trucks have equal right to test drive vehicles before purchasing them.
- 2: Blind Man to Drive at Daytona Speedway : Mr. Riccobono will be behind the wheel of a Ford Escape hybrid equipped with non-visual technology allowing a blind person to drive it independently.
- 3: Turny Evo Assists People with Limited Mobility Enter and Exit Vehicles : Turny Evo swivels the car seat out of the car and lowers it to the height of the wheelchair.
- 4: Safe Driving and Car Modifications for Seniors : For seniors keeping that reputation as safer drivers goes beyond the addition of turnout seats and pedal extenders.
- 5: GPS Navigation System for Finding Disability Parking Spaces : Navevo has developed a BBNav GPS system designed specifically to help drivers and passengers with disabilities find parking spaces.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Better Life Mobility. Electronic Publication Date: 2014-03-02. Title: Guidosimplex Hand Controls for Drivers with Disabilities, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/automotive/guidosimplex.php>Guidosimplex Hand Controls for Drivers with Disabilities</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/automotive/guidosimplex.php - Reference: DW#229-10127.