Biometrics Technology in the Disability, Health and Medical Field Document List
Although some of these documents from our Biometrics category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Biometrics Technology in the Disability, Health and Medical Field".
- Abstract: Digest of 7 Biometrics papers, documents, and publications.
- Biometrics Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 11th November 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-485.
List of Biometrics Publications:
- 1 - OCTA Eye Scan May Detect Sign of Early Alzheimer's Disease : American Academy of Ophthalmology (2018/11/03)
- 2 - 3D Facial Scans Aid Diagnosis of Children with Phelan-McDermid Syndrome : Clemson University (2018/10/10)
- 3 - Ion Pump Could Be Used to Reduce Sensation of Pain : Linköping University (2016/11/03)
- 4 - Mobile App Eliminates Need for Usernames and Passwords : Hoyos Labs (2014/12/08)
- 5 - RightPatient Iris Biometrics Unique Patient Identification Solution : M2SYS Technology (2014/07/03)
- 6 - Wireless Brain Sensor has Many Applications : Brown University (2013/03/01)
- 7 - Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics for Banks in India : Nuance Communications, Inc. (2012/06/29)