Biometrics Technology in the Disability, Health and Medical Field Document List
Although some of these documents from our Biometrics category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Biometrics Technology in the Disability, Health and Medical Field".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 7 Biometrics papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/11/11.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-485.
- 1 - OCTA Eye Scan May Detect Sign of Early Alzheimer's Disease | American Academy of Ophthalmology | 2018/11/03
- 2 - 3D Facial Scans Aid Diagnosis of Children with Phelan-McDermid Syndrome | Clemson University | 2018/10/10
- 3 - Ion Pump Could Be Used to Reduce Sensation of Pain | Linköping University | 2016/11/03
- 4 - Mobile App Eliminates Need for Usernames and Passwords | Hoyos Labs | 2014/12/08
- 5 - RightPatient Iris Biometrics Unique Patient Identification Solution | M2SYS Technology | 2014/07/03
- 6 - Wireless Brain Sensor has Many Applications | Brown University | 2013/03/01
- 7 - Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics for Banks in India | Nuance Communications, Inc. | 2012/06/29