BeWarned сonsists of four must-have features:
- 1. Sound Monitor detects sounds of possible danger in real-time. Should a dangerous situation arrise, our feature informs the user about it with the help of flashing lights and vibration signals. With Sound Monitor, you will always feel safe and will never have to worry about the lives of your loved ones ever again.
- 2. Connect helps the deaf and hard of hearing to communicate with society they live in. Users can chat to each other via special dialog and create unlimited number of templates to reach someone really fast.
- 3. Dance will let users enjoy their favorite tracks that are converted into vibration signals or flashing lights and feel the rhythm of the track with the help of a visual equalizer on the screen of user's smartphone.
- 4. Emergency Call is useful in any instance where user needs to inform his friends about an emergency situation he is in at the moment.
BeWarned is a non-profit startup funded by its Co-Founders and users' donations. The app is absolutely free of charge for all the users. You can download it right now for Android and iOS.
Co-Founders of the project are not only IT-geeks, passionate about state-of-the- art technologies, but also people that care about the needs of the deaf society. The BeWarned Team is aiming to unite deaf and hard of hearing people from all over the world in a single platform.
BeWarned is the only unified platform for deaf and hard of hearing people from all over the world. It was founded in 2013 by Sergey Maliukov (CEO and a Founder), Vitaliy Potapchuk (Co-Founder and a Partner) and Ivan Verenych (CTO and Co- Founder). This startup is specialized in developing special software and hardware for the deaf and heard of hearing. The initial project startup is on November 16, 2016.
The BeWarned App is Now Available For
iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
And at the Google Play Store for Android Devices.
You can also learn more about BeWarned at getbewarned.com and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GetBeWarned/
- HumanWare Communicator iPhone App for Deaf-Blind - HumanWare Communicator multilingual conversation app lets deaf-blind people communicate by connecting HumanWare Braille device with iPhone iPad or iPod touch - HumanWare
- U-verse Easy Voice and Gesture Remote Control App for Deaf Blind - AT&T - U-verse remote control allows deaf and blind people to control their TVs from their iPhones and iPads with voice and gesture controls - AT&T Inc.
- Amplify Sounds Using iPhone with SoundAMP Hearing Assistant App - soundAMP is a personal Hearing Assistant app for the iPhone that makes your iPhone into a hearing device by amplifying sounds - Ian Langtree