Brain Power: Thought Controlled Computer Mouse
Author: Jedi Mind, Inc.
Contact : JediMindInc.com
Published: 2010-05-13 - (Updated: 2017-10-25)
Application allows user to navigate computer click and open programs send email with the power of their brain.
Jedi Mind, Inc. Prepares Patent on Thought-Controlled Application
Jedi Mind, Inc. (www.jedimindinc.com) announced today that The Company has prepared a patent application with the United States Patent and Trademark office, for the breakthrough thought-controlled software application, "Jedi Mouse."
The application allows the user to navigate the computer, click and double click to open programs, compose email and send with the power of their mind.
The application can be used by anyone, but is especially beneficial to people with disabilities that have problems with communicating. For the first time in their life, many disabled people will be able to operate a computer and communicate via email.
Jedi Mind is on pace to develop one new thought-controlled application per quarter and intends to patent all proprietary products to provide a stable of intellectual properties owned by The Company. This allows The Company to increase its assets while producing revenue from the sales of products developed.
The application and demonstration video of "Jedi Mouse" is available on The Company's website www.JediMindInc.com which sells for $99 as a software download and requires the use of a wireless headset developed by Emotiv.
The Company plans to market the product to everyday users of the computer, as well as to associations for the disabled, clinics and non-profit organizations.
Jedi Mind, Inc. develops software for thought controlled technologies, allowing the user to interact with the computer and other machines through the power of the mind.
The technology involves the use of a wireless headset, developed by our strategic partner, which detects brainwaves on both the conscious and non-conscious level.
This revolutionary neural processing technology makes it possible for computers to interact directly with the human brain.
The Company develops proprietary medical applications and video games that are controlled by the power of your mind.
- 1 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 2 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 3 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 4 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
- 5 - Essential Accessibility: Tools for Website Accessibility : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/06/17)
- 6 - List of Hotkeys Keyboard Shortcuts for Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 7 - Using Sticky Keys for Accessibility On PC and Mac Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)