Captcha Monster - Automatic Website Captcha Code Filler
Author: Captcha Monster
Synopsis and Key Points:
Captcha Monster a Firefox add-on that completes CAPTCHA tests without you having to decipher hard to read letter and number jumbles.
Main DigestCaptcha Monster is an easy-to-use innovative Firefox add-on that completes CAPTCHA tests without you even asking it to. The add-on was designed with people who suffer from dyslexia and/or sight problems in mind, but also extends to those who are just plain fed up with deciphering those hard to read letter and number jumbles.
Captcha Code - A Captcha is an image with a code written on it. The website visitor is required to read the code on the image and enter the value in a text field. If the word entered is wrong, the form submission is not processed.
Captcha codes are illegible letters and numbers, often colorful, blurry and jagged, that a user must enter to prove the user is not a robot. The theory is that robots will not be able to figure out what the Captcha code is, so the robot will not be able to access the website.
One of the problems with Captcha codes is that they are illegible to humans and robots, so some find it a hassle to actually read these codes. Captcha is an even a bigger problem for the visually impaired who frequently need software like Captcha Monster to access the web. Captcha Monster enters the Captcha codes for subscribers, so web surfers do not have to spend their time deciphering the Captcha Code.
Captcha Monster is not new, but there are significant improvements to the service.
- First off, the prices to the subscriptions dramatically reduced to make Captcha Monster more accessible to all users on the internet.
- The speed and accuracy of decoding the Captcha increased, and now it takes Captcha Monster an average of 8.5 seconds to solve one Captcha at an accuracy level of 98.94%.
- Captcha Monster also extended the free-trial to 30 days, so users can try out Captcha Monster before subscribing.
Captcha Monster has different modes that will match different needs.
Typical captcha code picture
There is a mode that will weed out any Captcha you come across, so the user doesn't need to activate the program. Or the subscriber can turn off Captcha Monster until they actually need it. Each subscription has a limited amount of Captchas that it will solve, so the latter is a way users can make sure they don't go over their subscription limit.
Many may think that sites like Captcha Monster will help spammers access websites, but this isn't true.
Captcha Monster limits the amount per month of Captchas to reduce this problem, so that spam bots cannot use the program to access an unlimited amount of sites. The other part that most people don't know is that with new technology, spammers are finding ways to get around the Captcha codes. Captcha is almost irrelevant as a way to protect websites from robots, and there is no reason that a user should have to deal with Captcha anymore.
Unfortunately, many website owners are not aware of this new technology, and Captcha codes are still sprinkled all over the web. Captcha Monster helps users not have to deal with the inconvenience of Captcha ever again.
Currently you can try CaptchaMonster for Free, or choose a plan starting at $2.99 a month from captchamonster.com
- 1 - VADIA Virtual Reality Simulator Helps Teenagers with Autism Learn How to Drive : Vanderbilt University (2016/07/26)
- 2 - Smyle Mouse for Hands-free Control via Face Gestures : Perceptive Devices, LLC (2016/10/18)
- 3 - List of Hotkeys and Keyboard Shortcuts : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 4 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 5 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 6 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 7 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.