Chatstasy App Makes Smartphones Less Complicated for Seniors and Disabled
Author: Chatstasy LLC(i) : Contact: chatstasy.com
Published: 2016-10-20 : (Rev. 2018-04-30)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Chatstasy App makes using smartphones easier and less complicated to use for the elderly and physically challenged.
Chatstasy, LLC announces vision and first product release. The company will focus on smartphone applications that make life easier and more simple for the elderly and physically challenged individuals who find Smartphones too complicated and frustrating to use.
Responding to frequently heard complaints from the above groups - that a smartphone is not easy to use - the company has released its first version of a truly unique solution for this long standing problem.
Currently many elderly and physically challenged people resist purchasing a smartphone because of the high intimidation factor and the complexities of using it. Instead, they tend to continue using their old flip phone or multimedia phone, avoiding the smartphone with a passion. This situation creates a twofold problem.
First, the elderly and those physical challenged are frustrated and embarrassed when trying to use the newer technology.
Second, the mobile device companies and carriers do not want to continue supporting older technology phones. The Chatstasy app closes that gap and benefits both parties.
Chatstasy is unlike any other app.
Aimed at making it simple and easy to use a Smartphone, the app offers a robust set of unique, patent-pending features. Navigation and use becomes less complicated resulting in a far less frustrating user experience.
"In fact, our app may even save someone's life," said founder and CEO, Ram Seshan. For example, by opening the app, users will always have available a red emergency button on the screen to call an ambulance across the world or make an emergency call to loved ones. Learn more by watching this video.
According to Seshan;
"Our products will always be available on both Apple and Android phones in both a free and paid version. We did it right, this extraordinary app, release 1, is backed by over 100 early adopters who contributed valuable user feedback during our development phase. You will be excited when you see it. As a one-time introductory promotion, the premium version of the app can be downloaded free for the next 30 days with the promo code 'chat-sta-sy'."
Chatstasy, LLC was formed in 2016 to be the world leader in developing Smartphone apps that simplify usage and make life less stressful and frustrating for millions of elderly citizens and physically challenged individuals who are impaired by cognitive performance illnesses, such as Dementia, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's. For further information visit www.chatstasy.com
(i)Source/Reference: Chatstasy LLC. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - VADIA Virtual Reality Simulator Helps Teenagers with Autism Learn How to Drive : Vanderbilt University (2016/07/26)
- 2 - Smyle Mouse for Hands-free Control via Face Gestures : Perceptive Devices, LLC (2016/10/18)
- 3 - List of Hotkeys and Keyboard Shortcuts : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 4 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 5 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 6 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 7 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.