Hot Virtual Keyboard Ideal for Persons with Physical Disabilities
Published 2010/10/07 - (9 years ago). Last updated 2016/06/11 - (4 years ago).
Author: Hot Virtual Keyboard
Outline: Hot Virtual Keyboard for persons with disability speeds up screen typing by replacing Windows built-in On-Screen Keyboard.
Hot Virtual Keyboard 5.1 speeds up screen typing by replacing Windows built-in On-Screen Keyboard.
Improvements in the latest release include the support of up to 50 languages, the ability to download dictionaries from within the program, the ability to change keyboard size in an instant, the ability to automatically fit the keyboard vertically or horizontally onto the screen.
In addition, extra configuration settings are added to make the on-screen keyboard even more customizable.
A single tap launches an application, opens a Web site or executes a keystroke macro. Pre-program keys to perform routine text editing tasks such as copying and pasting, or to control the behavior of opened windows and various aspects of your system.
The latest edition of Hot Virtual Keyboard fully supports the new multi-touch technology available with Windows 7. Owners of touch-sensitive computer devices will be able to type faster, easier, and with greater comfort thanks to Hot Virtual Keyboard supporting up to 255 touch points. As the user is touching the touch-sensitive input device, Hot Virtual Keyboard turns the sensor into a keyboard that is fully featured yet absolutely flat.
Keyboard Features Include:
Hot Virtual Keyboard
- Special "typing aid" functions.
- Available for a free 30-day trial.
- Support of multiple languages and keyboard layouts.
- Word auto-complete to make typing faster and more accurate than ever.
- Keys to launch applications, open Web pages or run macros with a single tap.
- The virtual keyboard has many features designed for users with physical disabilities.
- You can use a mouse, head-mouse or eye-mouse for typing with Hot Virtual Keyboard.
- Hot Virtual Keyboard enables users to type faster with less errors and more convenience.
- Programmable buttons for performing routine operations such as copying and pasting text.
- Fully customizable look and behavior. There are more than 50 different virtual on-screen keyboards supplied with Hot Virtual Keyboard.
The latest edition of Hot Virtual Keyboard supports Windows XP/Vista/7, and is offered as a free evaluation - download at hot-virtual-keyboard.com
- 1 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired | Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 2 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control | Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 3 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer | Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 4 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector | Disabled World (2012/02/02)
- 5 - Essential Accessibility: Tools for Website Accessibility | Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/06/17)