3 Month License of JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
Author: Freedom Scientific : Contact: FreedomScientific.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
Freedom Scientific now provide a three month license for JAWS for Windows Professional screen reader program.
Freedom Scientific today announced the release of a 90-day license of JAWS for Windows Professional, the worlds most popular Windows screen reader.
(Job Access With Speech) is a computer screen reader program for Microsoft Windows that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a Refreshable Braille display. JAWS is produced by the Blind and Low Vision Group of Freedom Scientific. There are two versions of the program: the home use edition for non-commercial use and the professional edition for commercial environments. JAWS was originally created for the MS-DOS operating system. It was one of several screen readers giving blind users access to text-mode MS-DOS applications.
The 90-day license represents a great opportunity for companies who wish to test the accessibility of their Web pages or their applications under development.
Agencies can use the 90-day license to test at job sites and start new employees on JAWS immediately.
For end users, this provides an option to spread the purchase of a full JAWS license over an extended time period.
After purchase, the Activation Code for the 90-day trial license will be provided with instructions for downloading and installing the software from the Freedom Scientific Downloads Web page.
Once the 90-day period has expired, the product can be reordered for another 90-day license, or a full license can be purchased for continued use of the installed software.
The timed license includes the following features, which can be purchased as add-ons to a full license of JAWS Professional or JAWS Home Edition:
- Remote Desktop, Terminal Server, and Citrix support
- JAWS Tandem Direct for LAN Tandem Sessions
The JAWS 90-day license (SKU: 340624-001) is available for purchase immediately from your local Freedom Scientific representative.
For more information, please visit www.FreedomScientific.com or call Freedom Scientific at 1-727-803-8000
- 1: Launch of Web Portal on Accessible Workplace Technology : U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (2014/10/17)
- 2: Secure 3D QR Codes with No Internet Required : The Optical Society (2014/11/14)
- 3: 3dRudder: Foot Powered VR and Gaming Controller : Disabled World (2017/01/02)
- 4: 3dRudder Foot Mouse : Stanislas Chesnais (2020/11/24)
- 5: Tablet Computers for Educational Medium : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015/01/23)
- 6: Sitecues: Improving Patron Web Accessibility : Ai Squared (2016/06/02)
- 7: How to Create God Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 : Disabled World (2020/09/04)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.