3 Month License of JAWS Screen Reader for Windows
Author: Freedom Scientific
Contact : FreedomScientific.com
Freedom Scientific now provide a three month license for JAWS for Windows Professional screen reader program.
Freedom Scientific today announced the release of a 90-day license of JAWS for Windows Professional, the worlds most popular Windows screen reader.
(Job Access With Speech) is a computer screen reader program for Microsoft Windows that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a Refreshable Braille display. JAWS is produced by the Blind and Low Vision Group of Freedom Scientific. There are two versions of the program: the home use edition for non-commercial use and the professional edition for commercial environments. JAWS was originally created for the MS-DOS operating system. It was one of several screen readers giving blind users access to text-mode MS-DOS applications.
The 90-day license represents a great opportunity for companies who wish to test the accessibility of their Web pages or their applications under development.
Agencies can use the 90-day license to test at job sites and start new employees on JAWS immediately.
For end users, this provides an option to spread the purchase of a full JAWS license over an extended time period.
After purchase, the Activation Code for the 90-day trial license will be provided with instructions for downloading and installing the software from the Freedom Scientific Downloads Web page.
Once the 90-day period has expired, the product can be reordered for another 90-day license, or a full license can be purchased for continued use of the installed software.
The timed license includes the following features, which can be purchased as add-ons to a full license of JAWS Professional or JAWS Home Edition:
- Remote Desktop, Terminal Server, and Citrix support
- JAWS Tandem Direct for LAN Tandem Sessions
The JAWS 90-day license (SKU: 340624-001) is available for purchase immediately from your local Freedom Scientific representative.
For more information, please visit www.FreedomScientific.com or call Freedom Scientific at 1-727-803-8000
- 1 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 2 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 3 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 4 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
- 5 - Essential Accessibility: Tools for Website Accessibility : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/06/17)
- 6 - List of Hotkeys Keyboard Shortcuts for Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 7 - Using Sticky Keys for Accessibility On PC and Mac Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)