Text-To-Speech Freeware Panopreter Basic Enables Computer Speak With Natural Sounding Voices
Published: 2013-05-23 - (Updated: 2016-10-06)
Panopreter text to speech freeware program reads written text aloud and saves the spoken speech as mp3 and wave audio files.
Panopreter released text to speech freeware program which reads written text aloud and saves the spoken speech as mp3 and wave audio files.
Panopreter.com, the innovative software provider has released Panopreter Basic version 126.96.36.199, the text-to-speech freeware program for Windows users, with improved features as well as other exciting operational enhancements. Using this tool, users can have their laptops or desktops talk to them in natural sounding human voices. The software changes the way people interact with information on their computer and how they use, share and create documents. The software lets people listen to spoken speech instead of reading on screen, so they are able to sit back and enjoy the convenience of listening to files, books and other more. It is useful for business people, educators, students, writers, language learners and those with visual or vocal impairment, or learning disabilities.
Featured with its intuitive user interface, Panopreter Basic not only reads text aloud with natural sounding voices, but also saves the spoken speech as wav and mp3 audio files. When users convert their text material into wav and mp3 audio files, they can listen to the spoken speech by ear on a PC, or export the audio files to a portable device, such as iPod, smart phone or any other portable mp3 players for listening later at their convenience. Anyone using this freeware program will be pleasantly surprised to see just how much it can do.
The main features of Panopreter Basic include:
- Highlight the word or sentence being read.
- Play music when it finishes reading the text.
- Support a wide variety of languages and voices.
- Read text file, rft file, MS word document and web page.
- Convert written text or files to audio files in wav and mp3 file formats, batch file conversion supported.
- Read characters, words, phrases, paragraphs or longer text aloud and convert them to spoken audio files.
Although Panopreter Basic has many powerful features, it is user friendly and extremely simple to use, all the functionality are available with just a few mouse button clicks. Its user interface window is in 3 languages: English, Spanish and Chinese Simplified. All these features guarantee that Panopreter Basic users worldwide receive a high-quality and thrilling text-to-voice tool. It is absolutely an effective and flexible solution for people to process their daily digital information.
Panopreter.com is dedicated to innovating and delivering outstanding speech solutions for business and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications, and services bring users more convenience by transforming the way people interact with digital information.
More information can be found online at www.panopreter.com/en/products/panopreter_basic/index.php
- 1 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 2 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 3 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 4 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
- 5 - Essential Accessibility: Tools for Website Accessibility : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/06/17)
- 6 - List of Hotkeys Keyboard Shortcuts for Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 7 - Using Sticky Keys for Accessibility On PC and Mac Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)