Panopreter Speech Software for Business and Personal Use
Author: Panopreter | Contact: panopreter.com/en/index.php
Peer-Reviewed Publication: N/A
Additional References: Electronics/Software Publications
Synopsis: Review of Panopreter, a text-to-speech program that reads words on digital devices like smartphones or computers with a touch or a click and converts them into speech or audio. Text to Speech is an assistive technology capable of reading digital text. This technology is also known as "speech synthesis" tech. Text to Speech reads words on a digital device like a smartphone or computer with a touch or a click and converts them into speech or audio. Text to Speech is helpful for kids, people struggling with reading, e-learning for every age group, professionals for editing and proofreading, the visually impaired, disabled, senior aged, and more.
- Speech Synthesis
Text-to-speech (TTS) technology reads aloud digital text - the words on computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. Speech synthesis is the artificial production of human speech. A computer system used for this purpose is called a speech computer or speech synthesizer and can be implemented in software or hardware products. A text-to-speech (TTS) system converts standard language text into speech; other systems render symbolic linguistic representations like phonetic transcriptions into speech. The reverse process is speech recognition. An intelligible text-to-speech program allows people with visual impairments or reading disabilities to listen to written words on a home computer.
Narration with a human voice connects readers emotionally with textual documents like PDFs, books, novels, or e-learning courses, to name a few. Text-to-speech solutions are perfect for busy professionals to multitask and for the disabled and aged. No wonder why there's an abundance of text-to-speech solutions in the market. Also, the demand for audiobooks is rising due to the same reasons.
In this article, I'll discuss text-to-speech and some of the best solutions available in the market so you can read while engaging in other physical activities.
What is Text To Speech Software?
Text to Speech is an assistive technology capable of reading digital text. This technology is also known as "speech synthesis" tech. Text to Speech reads words on a digital device like a smartphone or computer with a touch or a click and converts them into speech or audio.
It can read different text formats such as PDF, Word, Doc, Pages, etc., and works on various digital devices.
Text to Speech is helpful for kids, people struggling with reading, e-learning for every age group, professionals for editing and proofreading, the visually impaired, disabled, senior aged, and more.
How does Text to Speech Work?
The voice in a Text to Speech solution is computer-generated, and you can speed up or slow down the reading speed. Sometimes, you may hear computer-generated voices sounding like kids speaking, and the voice quality may also vary. Panopreter is one such text-to-speech program that can help you complete tasks.
Text-to-speech tools can highlight text as they read to see how far you have reached in the document. Also, some TTS tools can have Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology that allows them to read text from images aloud.
Benefits of Text to Speech solutions
Text-to-Speech solutions offer benefits to both content owners and consumers.:
For Businesses and Content Owners
Content owners like businesses, publishers, organizations, media houses, mobile app developers, e-learning solution providers, and others in similar domains can benefit from Text to speech solutions in the following ways:
- Global reach: Human-like, clear, and customizable voices can help you reach worldwide. You can even embed different languages for translation so people can understand the text in their native language.
- Improve user experience: Enabling speech in pre-sales and after-sales can minimize the workload of human agents, offer personalized services, cut operational costs, and accelerate throughput.
- Saves money and time: Businesses can save time and money as TTS solutions can be enabled easily with minimal maintenance.
- More productivity: E-learning professionals and the HR department can use this software to prepare learning modules for employee training. This will help the employees to learn the material anywhere and anytime with multitasking.
End users like online learners, researchers, teachers, device users, app users, website visitors, machine users, visually impaired, seniors, etc. can benefit from text-to-speech solutions in the following ways:
- People with reading difficulties: A large number of the world population has some learning or reading disability, including language-based learning disability. Enabling TTS solutions in your materials can help them understand the document more. It can also help people with literacy difficulties and reduced vision.
- Multitasking: Listening to stuff gives you the flexibility to perform different physical tasks simultaneously, such as cooking, cleaning, exercising, etc. It is a respite for busy professionals who hardly find time for their books racked up at their table for ages. They can plug in their headphones and start listening to the content while doing other activities.
- Great for kids: Instead of your kids glued to desktop or mobile screens all the time, they can listen to the audio files containing their books and other study materials. It will protect their precious eyes. Additionally, it will improve word recognition and cognitive skills and make it easy to find and fix errors in their write-ups.
- Journey mate: Enabling speech to text lets people listen to materials while on a journey. No matter how bumpy the road is, you can always listen to the sounds and enjoy them while traveling without having to stress your eyes.
The demand for content in different formats is increasing as users seek more convenience and flexibility. Therefore, whether you are a business owner or an end-user, a text-to-speech solution can be of huge help to you.
Panopreter Speech Software for Business and Personal Use | Panopreter (panopreter.com/en/index.php). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
Disabled World is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative news, reviews, sports, stories and how-tos. You can also connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disabled World provides general information only. The materials presented are never meant to substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Financial support is derived from advertisements or referral programs, where indicated. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.
• Cite This Page (APA): Panopreter. (2022, September 15). Panopreter Speech Software for Business and Personal Use. Disabled World. Retrieved January 30, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/computer/panopreter-software.php
• Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/computer/panopreter-software.php">Panopreter Speech Software for Business and Personal Use</a>