Cell Phone and Pager Ring Tone Amplifier
Author: United TTY : Contact: http://unitedtty.com
Published: 2009-03-30 : (Rev. 2017-05-14)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Uni-Max Cell Phone and Pager Ring Tone Amplifier allows you to place any cell phone or pager inside the docking station and it will ring loud and clear.
United TTY is pleased to introduce a brand new and UNIQUE product - the Uni-Max Cell Phone/Pager Ring Tone Amplifier.
This is a product that ALL Hearing Device and Cell Phone dealers should carry. It's a no-brainer - as there is nothing else on the market just like it.
Never miss an important call. Just set ANY cell phone or pager inside the docking station and it will ring LOUD and CLEAR, and it can be used in a mobile situation as well as in a stationary mode. The output ring tone alert volume can be adjusted from 70 dB to 100 dB.
More and more people and companies are finding themselves in virtual and long distance personal or business/ clients relationships. Separated in space and often in time zones, they struggle to communicate at effective time, stay aligned, and achieve desired goals. A phone call and instant messaging have revolutionized personal/ business communication. Getting in contact or receiving the message at the right time has never been more required.
Uni Max will definitely get your attention every time your phone rings or pager receives a page. No more worries about missing important calls whether you are sleeping or far away from the pagers/ cell phones or in high noise environment. And it's totally safe for your favorite or expensive cell phones as there is no real electrical connections between the device and the mount stand.
Uni Max is not only ideal for the hard of hearing but is also suitable for:
- Business communication,
- Personal VIP contacts,
- Long distance relationships,
- Urgent Notification,
- High noise environment etc.
You can view more information about the Uni-Max at: http://unitedtty.com/store/product349.html
- 1 - Cat-Like Hearing with Device Trillions Times Smaller Than Human Eardrum : Case Western Reserve University (2018/03/30)
- 2 - FCC: Hearing Aid Compatibility for Wireless Voice Technology : Federal Communications Commission (FCC) (2015/12/21)
- 3 - Bluetooth Technology for Hard of Hearing People : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/05/15)
- 4 - Rechargeable Batteries for Hearing Aids : ZPower (2016/02/07)
- 5 - ReSound Creates Revolutionary Design in Custom Hearing Aids : ReSound (2011/01/04)
- 6 - Hearing Aids: How They Work, Types and Reviews : Disabled World (2009/01/17)
- 7 - Cochlear Implants: Making Music Sound Better : Columbia University Medical Center (2016/02/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.