NuMuv Grip-Aid: Assistive Eating Device for Arthritis Patients
Author: NuMuv : Contact: www.NuMuvProducsts.com
Published: 2015-12-05 : (Rev. 2016-03-20)
NuMuv eating utensil aids people with Arthritic conditions such as Osteoarthritis (OA) or Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) at mealtimes.
Cathy, a mother of three has been suffering to perform her daily tasks for the past year. Rob has been finding it extremely strenuous to carry on his day to day simple work. Jenna, a grandma is now fretting that she is considered invalid at times and needs constant help to finish her meals, brush her teeth and so on.
They comprise the 44 million people in the US who suffer from a rheumatic disease or arthritis.
People who suffer from rheumatism or arthritis need better grip to do tasks such as cutting vegetables, writing, and eating too. They all see a ray of hope now - Cathy has been able to not only do the little tasks of grooming herself well but also feed her youngest child who is two years old. Rob who would find it difficult to pen his words is able to do it with less effort and as for Jenna she is beaming that she is not dependent on anyone to finish her meals or start her day.
What made a difference in the lives of these people?
A simple device created thoughtfully for the ease of patients called the NuMuv Grip-Aid. It is an ergonomically designed device made from medical grade silicone, and has eased the life of those afflicted by hand discomfort. NuMuv Products, the company that manufactures the Grip-Aid has spent years in research and thought to come up with this simple to use device that enables patients to lead an easier life. What the device succeeds at is giving the patient a better grip and more area of coverage for holding. With greater graspable area, routine tasks that seemed hard have now become possible.
NuMuv eating utensil aids people with Arthritic conditions such as Osteoarthritis (OA) or Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) at mealtimes
Ronald Obmaces, the CEO of NuMuv Products says, "This device has worked so well with our patients in the field of rheumatology, we are now opening up to all aspects of people with hand discomfort and are excited to introduce it to them!"
For those suffering from Arthritis and Rheumatism, it is imperative that they learn to manage themselves as it is a lifelong condition. However, with devices and tools that aid daily life tasks, they can manage to be independent. NuMuv, with its first offering of the Grip-Aid aims to do just that. Learn more about them at www.numuvproducts.com
- 1 - Inventions Needed to Make Everyday Life Easier : Disabled World (2019/03/27)
- 2 - Traveling Barbers In-Home Hair Care Services for The Disabled : The Traveling Barbers - Hair Professionals for The Disabled (2019/09/06)
- 3 - Online Suppliers of Disability Products and Assistive Devices : Disabled World Live (2010/02/01)
- 4 - SturdyStraw: Hands Free Bendable Drinking Aids for People with Limited Movement : SturdyStraw Ltd (2018/08/16)
- 5 - Obi Robotic Dining Device - Breakthrough for People with Physical Challenges : meetobi.com (2016/07/12)
- 6 - The Zack Rack Accessibile Storage Solution : Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc. (2017/11/10)
- 7 - Eazyhold Grip Aid for People with Hand Function Problems : EazyHold (2017/11/11)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.