Household Hints and Tips to Make Life Easier Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-12-22
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Household Tips category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Household Tips RSS feed.
List of Household Tips Publications:
- 1 - Making Safe Homemade Pesticides : Disabled World (2018/03/13)
- 2 - Trapping Bedbugs to Detect Infestation : Simon Fraser University (2014/12/29)
- 3 - Tips to Get Rid of Skunk Spray Odor : Disabled World (2014/06/05)
- 4 - Removing Outside Urine and Stool Smells : Disabled World (2014/05/26)
- 5 - Getting Rid of Smelly Trash Can Odors : Disabled World (2014/05/13)
- 6 - Eliminate Musty Smelling Basement Odors : Disabled World (2014/05/01)
- 7 - Get Rid of Dishwasher Odors and Smells : Disabled World (2014/04/26)
- 8 - How to Eliminate Smelly Kitty Litter Box Odor : Disabled World (2014/04/17)
- 9 - How to Get Rid of Smelly Washing Machine Odors : Disabled World (2014/04/12)
- 10 - Get Rid of Heating Oil Spill Smell from House Basement : Disabled World (2014/04/04)
- 11 - How to Neutralize Chlorine Smell from Pools and Clothing : Disabled World (2014/04/01)
- 12 - Eliminate Odor from Smelly Shoes and Boots : Disabled World (2014/03/31)
- 13 - Getting Rid of Stubborn Odors in Clothes and Fabrics : Disabled World (2014/03/29)
- 14 - Get Rid of Stale Cigarette Smoke Smell from House : Disabled World (2014/03/28)
- 15 - Bromodosis: How to Treat Sweaty Smelly Feet and Foot Odor : Disabled World (2014/03/25)
- 16 - Get Rid of Refrigerator and Freezer Odors : Disabled World (2014/02/25)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-12-22. Title: Household Hints and Tips to Make Life Easier, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/household/tips-2/>Household Tips</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/household/tips-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-489-E.