Disability Products: Assistive Devices for People with Disabilities and Seniors
Author: Thomas C. Weiss : Contact: Disabled World
Published: 2009-06-19 : (Rev. 2019-02-09)
Synopsis and Key Points:
A website review of the Disabled World Disability Products section providing assistive devices for seniors and persons with disabilities.
People with disabilities and seniors have daily living needs that require the use of products which are not always the major medical purchases that are advertised on television, or include major purchases such as power chairs or Hoyer lifts.
We use what are to us everyday products that we use in the pursuit of our activities of daily living. While looking around for sources where these products might be found, I came across the Disabled World Disability Products website, a place where a large number of the products we use every day can be found at reasonable prices.
The company offers consumers a secure online environment where we can shop for assistive devices and daily living aids that support our ability to live independently. The company's philosophy is that these products should be available to us in order to make life easier and safer, but that these products should be affordable as well.
They have the majority of their items already in stock, available for shipment to your door immediately. Orders placed today will usually show up at your door within two to four days.
The Disabled World Disability Products website presents a wide-variety of categories of products for people to choose from. I was impressed by the number of products to select among.
The Different Categories Available Include
- Bedroom Comfort & Safety
- Dressing & Grooming Aids
- Bath/Shower & Toilet Aids
- Food Prep & Kitchen Aids
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Eating & Drinking Aids
- Help at Home/Driving
- Low Vision Aids
- Great Gift Ideas
The very mission of the Disabled World Disability Products shop is to provide their customers with the best service and most popular selection of quality products available. The disability products listed are not only for the general public, but also cater to the needs of;
- Outpatient Clinics
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Health Care Professionals
After looking at the website and the many products they offer, I am pleased to have discovered their site, as well as their welcome demeanor towards people with disabilities and seniors.
- 1 - Ribcap Protective Hats For Fall Risk Patients : Ribcap (2017/03/25)
- 2 - Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale With Ramp : Alliance Scale, Inc. (2017/08/17)
- 3 - Thermo: Wi-Fi Connected Temporal Thermometer : Withings (2016/01/06)
- 4 - Electric Cars and Bikes Do Not Interfere with Implanted Cardiac Devices : Mayo Clinic (2013/03/10)
- 5 - Disability Products: Assistive Devices for People with Disabilities and Seniors : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/06/19)
- 6 - Stimulating The Senses With a Bubble Tube : experia-usa.com (2010/07/13)
- 7 - Sensory Equipment As Teaching Aids : experia-usa.com (2010/07/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.