TeleStik Reachers for the Disabled and Seniors with Reaching Difficulties
Published: Friday, 26th June 2009 (11 years ago) - Updated: Monday, 12th July 2010 (10 years ago) .
TeleStik reachers for the disabled and seniors or anyone with reaching problems are the lightest and smallest portable reachers available.
Main DigestTeleStik Portable Reachers are the lightest, smallest, most portable reachers in the world.
TeleStik® was designed and developed with two very important objectives in mind:
(1) Producing the most portable lightweight pick-up tool/reacher
(2) Producing a reacher that requires minimal hand, shoulder, and finger strength.
Less the 8 inches long, TeleStik® easily fits in a fanny pack, saddlebag or purse. And when you need that extra reach, TeleStik® extends from 8 inches to 34 inches or anywhere in between.
For the able-bodied, TeleStik® is the ultimate pick-up tool. Keep it in your kitchen drawer and bring it out when you need to reach the unreachable.
TeleStik® is ideal for persons with temporary disabilities (ie hip or knee replacements) and TeleStik® is the ultimate wheelchair or scooter accessory. In fact, TeleStik® is the first reacher high-level quadriplegics can truly operate.
Take TeleStik® wherever you go. It's perfect for office, school or travel.
TeleStik® utilizes three pick-up mechanisms:
Adhesive - incredibly unique adhesive picks up objects up to one pound, yet is delicate enough to pick up a piece of paper.
Magnet - super strong magnet picks up metal objects up to one pound.
Hook - handy hooks are great for pushing elevator buttons, dragging objects toward you, picking up clothing etc.
For more information please visit telestik.com
- 1 - New Exoskeleton Device at Indego | Parker Hannifin Corporation (2013-01-21 16:02:10)
- 2 - ReWalk Motorized Device Helps People with Disabilities to Walk | ReWalk Robotics (2014-11-03 09:26:11)
- 3 - ReWalk Robotics Exoskeletons - Veterans Affairs Issues National Coverage Policy | ReWalk Robotics (2015-12-17 12:44:25)
- 4 - Robotic Glove Helps Restore Hand Movement | National University of Singapore (2016-01-11 10:26:25)
- 5 - Child Exoskeleton for Spinal Muscular Atrophy a World's First | Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) (2016-06-08 12:15:15)
- 6 - Robotic Device Improves Balance and Gait in Parkinson's Disease Patients | Columbia University School of Engineering and Applied Science (2017-12-19 16:41:20)
- 7 - The Gift of Mobility Giveaway | Phil Pavone (2015-12-17 09:07:44)