Mobility Walking Aids: Information and Reviews Document List
Although some of these documents from our Walking Aids category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Mobility Walking Aids: Information and Reviews".
- Abstract: Digest of 10 Walking Aids papers, documents, and publications.
- Walking Aids Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-194.
List of Walking Aids Publications:
- 1 - Moterum MTip Crutch Tip Provides Mobility for All Terrains : Moterum LLC (2017/01/31)
- 2 - KMINA Crutch Avoids Injury to Hands, Wrists and Shoulders : KMINA (2016/10/21)
- 3 - Brain to Machine Interface Gets People with Paralysis Back on Their Feet : University of Melbourne (2016/02/08)
- 4 - Completely Paralyzed Man Voluntarily Moves His Legs : University of California - Los Angeles (2015/09/01)
- 5 - Crutches for the Beach - Sand-Pad Crutch Tips : Jerry Vasilatos (2011/12/21)
- 6 - Buying a Rollator Walker - Tips From a Licensed Physical Therapist : Walkers and Wheelchairs (2010/11/20)
- 7 - Flex Stick Walking Cane : www.ranjam.net (2010/08/05)
- 8 - Proper Fit of Walkers and Canes Can Prevent Fall Injuries in Elderly : American Physical Therapy Association (2009/07/11)
- 9 - CaneBuddy your Personal Cane Valet : CaneBuddy (2009/01/29)
- 10 - Ugly Walking Canes Are Out - High Fashion Canes Are In : Starena (2009/01/29)