Mobility Walking Aids: Information and Reviews Document List
Although some of these documents from our Walking Aids category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Mobility Walking Aids: Information and Reviews".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 10 Walking Aids papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/10/02.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-194.
Walking Aids Publications:
- 1 - Moterum MTip Crutch Tip Provides Mobility for All Terrains | Moterum LLC | 2017/01/31
- 2 - KMINA Crutch Avoids Injury to Hands, Wrists and Shoulders | KMINA | 2016/10/21
- 3 - Brain to Machine Interface Gets People with Paralysis Back on Their Feet | University of Melbourne | 2016/02/08
- 4 - Completely Paralyzed Man Voluntarily Moves His Legs | University of California - Los Angeles | 2015/09/01
- 5 - Crutches for the Beach - Sand-Pad Crutch Tips | Jerry Vasilatos | 2011/12/21
- 6 - Buying a Rollator Walker - Tips From a Licensed Physical Therapist | Walkers and Wheelchairs | 2010/11/20
- 7 - Flex Stick Walking Cane | www.ranjam.net | 2010/08/05
- 8 - Proper Fit of Walkers and Canes Can Prevent Fall Injuries in Elderly | American Physical Therapy Association | 2009/07/11
- 9 - CaneBuddy your Personal Cane Valet | CaneBuddy | 2009/01/29
- 10 - Ugly Walking Canes Are Out - High Fashion Canes Are In | Starena | 2009/01/29