PortaWalk Portable Wheelchair Ramps
Synopsis: PortaWalk wheelchair ramps are designed for portable and temporary needs and engineered in compliance with ADA guidelines.(1)
Published: 2009-02-07 Updated: 2010-07-13
Main DigestThere's nothing more frustrating for someone with a disability than to approach a building without proper access and wonder how you will enter without a safe ramp.
PortaWalk wheelchair ramps are specifically designed for portable and temporary needs as well as engineered to be in compliance with ADA guidelines. Using a minimum of components to accommodate a wide variety of buildings, elevations and site arrangements, PortaWalk is the system that is cost effective, durable and portable.
Among the many benefits that PortaWalk Ramps offer are:
"Relocate, re-configure and re-use
"Efficient and affordable solution
"Leasing plans available
"Excellent resale value
"Retrofitting design for all applications
"Variety of color choices and finishes
"Made in the USA
"Nationwide sales and service
Behind the design of PortaWalk ramps is a simple concept that has been attempted through construction of wood, aluminum and concrete ramps. PortaWalk is a system that is structurally superior to these other methods used for handicap wheelchair access. Steel construction provides more durability than wood, more strength and stability than aluminum and more portability than concrete. The PortaWalk's ramp surface provides optimal traction and safety in adverse conditions.
Some of the many ramp applications include:
"Permanent residential access or temporary use for visiting friends and family
"Modular office buildings
"Carnivals and Fairs
PortaWalk , Inc. has dedicated itself to manufacturing and installing superior handicap ramping systems that enhance the lifestyle of those who are entitled to the benefits of the Americans with Disabilities Act and meeting the needs of the individuals using these ramps. For more information Phone: (972) 228-8245 or visit www.PortaWalk.com
- 1: Building a Home Wheelchair Ramp : Moses Wright (2009/02/07)
- 2: Constructing Wheelchair Ramps to ADA Specifications : Eric C. (2009/02/07)
- 3: Building a Removable Wheelchair Ramp : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/03/27)
- 4: Portable Wheelchair Ramps - Types and Descriptions : Adam Hefner (2009/02/09)
- 5: PortaWalk Portable Wheelchair Ramps : PortaWalk (2009/02/07)
- 6: Roll-a-Ramp for Disability Access or Industrial Ramps : Roll-a-Ramp (2010/06/10)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.