- The device is not intended to replace the white cane but to be used in combination with the cane or guide dog.
- Intended for head and chest protection from overhanging obstacles such as tree branches and low ceilings by providing a subtle vibration near the right temple.
The Sonar Glasses Kit Includes:
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Pair of Ear Locks
- 2 Lithium-ion Batteries
- Clear or Dark Lenses with 100% UV Protection
- The SONAR GLASSES can be fitted with prescription corrective lenses to provide a comprehensive mobility solution, supporting specific vision requirements.
- Photosensitive lenses are clear indoors and become progressively darker when exposed to sunlight. This feature enables use during day and night without impeding visibility.
Diagram of Sonar Glasses Range
The glasses are made in the USA and have a 1 year warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Video Clip: Demonstration Video of SONAR GLASSES by G-Technology Group
For further information and/or purchase please visit sonarglasses.com
- Sonar Technology Aids People with Vision Disabilities - Disabled World
- Alternative Vision for Blind Uses Sound Instead of Eyesight - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Seeing Sound: Device Helps Blind to See Using Auditory Signals - California Institute of Technology
Comments and Discussion