Our free health and fitness charts include medical, weights, measures and distance calculators, statistics charts and graphs relating to life span and aging in various countries.
Calculators for women
Loan Repayment Guide Calculators
Conversion Charts and Calculators
- Metric to Imperial - The metric system is a decimal system of measurement. Multiples and sub-multiples are related to the fundamental unit by factors of powers of ten eg. 10, 100, 1000.
- Imperial to Metric conversion tables for weight, distance - Imperial units or the Imperial system is a collection of units, first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824.
- Convert Stones (st) to Pounds (lb) and Kilograms (kg) Calculator & Conversion Chart - Easily convert between Pounds Kilograms and Stones weight measurements using our instant calculator and comparison chart.
- Cooking measurements - Handy cooking measurements conversion references in chart form including bar drink measurements and oven temperature gas mark numbers plus imperial to metric cooking conversions.
Health, Fitness, and Medical Charts
- Body Mass Index Calculator - Use our instant online body mass index calculator to find your current BMI measurement and learn how to measure your waist circumference.
- Height to Weight Ratio Chart (Adults) - Calculate your ideal weight to height ratio using the handy height to weight guide chart to help you avoid obesity related illness or even future disability later in life.
- Average Height to Weight Chart - Babies to Teenagers - Our easy to read and understand height to weight ratio charts, that cover newborn babies to teenage girls and boys, will give you a rough idea of whether you are of average weight for your age and height.
- Count and Calculate Calories - What are calories and how to count them in various food groups includes daily protein and calories burned counters.
- Blood Pressure Chart - Blood pressure chart showing high low and average blood pressure for adults and children, includes additional facts and information.