Calculate Age in Days Weeks Months Since Birth
Author: Disabled World
Contact : www.disabled-world.com
Published: 2017-12-19 - (Updated: 2019-04-14)
Find out how many days you have been alive, what day of the week you were born on, and how long you have lived in days weeks months and years since your birth date.
- Chronological Age measures how old you are defined as how many years you have lived since birth.
- Our age calculator can also determine the age, or interval, between two dates.
Our quick and easy chronological age calculator shows you exactly how many years, months, weeks, and days you have lived since you were born. You can also find out how many days you have been alive by counting the number of days, months and years between two dates.
How many years, months, days are there between two moments in time?
The age calculator can determine the age, or interval, between two dates. Among other things the date/age calculator can be used not just to find how many days old you are, but to calculate how many days, weeks, and months before a coming event, such as, calculating how many days are left till your birthday, christmas countdown etc. Simply change today's date to the date of the coming occasion or event. You can also find out what day of the week you were born on!
Chronological Age Vs. Biological Age
Birthday balloons with the numbers 0 to 9 on them. Happy Birthday is written in colored letters at bottom right.
There are two different ages in the human body, a chronological age, and a biological age. The calculator further down the page provides you with your chronological age.
- Chronological Age - Signifies how old you are and is defined as the number of years you have lived from the time you were born. Your age is used frequently throughout life to determine such things as; when you are eligible for school, work and retirement. Or how many days until you reach legal drinking, voting age etc. We also have a handy chart showing average life expectancy listed by country and gender.
- Biological Age - A concept used loosely, and with little objectivity, to describe a shortfall between a population cohort average life expectancy and the perceived life expectancy of an individual of the same age. Biomarkers of aging are biomarkers that better predict functional capacity at a later age than chronological age. Stated another way, biomarkers of aging would give the true "biological age", which may be different from the chronological age. Disabled World also provides you with a free calculator to calculate your biological age.
Current Age Since Birth Calculator
Find the day of the week you were born on!
- 1 - Blood Type Chart: Facts and Information on Blood Group Types : Disabled World (2012/09/28)
- 2 - Human Body Temperature: Fever : Normal : Low Readings : Disabled World (2016/01/05)
- 3 - Freezer Storage Times for Frozen and Refrigerated Food : Disabled World (2009/09/15)
- 4 - Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator : Disabled World (2009/03/31)
- 5 - Target Heart Rate Calculator and BPM Chart : Disabled World (2010/06/11)
- 6 - Calorie Calculator: Count and Calculate Calories Burned : Disabled World (2017/12/03)
- 7 - Growth Charts for Children with Down Syndrome : The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2015/10/29)