Growth Percentile Calculator for Children
- Publish Date: 2011/02/07 - (Rev. 2016/11/05)
- Author: Disabled World
- Contact : Disabled World
Outline: Growth percentile calculator and chart to compare a childs weight and height percentile to the average child.
Growth percentile calculator and chart to compare a child's weight and height percentile to the average child.
What is Percentile
A percentile is the value of a variable below which a certain percent of observations fall. For example, the 30th percentile is the value (or score) below which 30 percent of the observations may be found. The term percentile is often used in the reporting of scores from norm-referenced tests.
A percentile chart gives parents at home a good idea concerning how their childs's developmental progress compared to other children nationwide of a similar age group. By using a Growth Percentile Calculator you can keep track of your child's height and weight measurements as it can determine the percentiles for all children ages 3 to 20 years. For infants from newborn to 3 years you will need to use our our Percentile Calculator for Infants.
- A percentile of 50% represents the average or mean weight.
- A value below 50 percent means a child weighs less than the average.
- A value greater than 50 percent means a child is above average.
This calculator provides your baby's weight percentile based on age by simply entering your child's measurements into the Percentile Calculator below to obtain percentiles based on children's growth charts. For example out of a sample of 100 children, a percentile value of 45 percent means your child weighs more than 45 children and less than 55 children.
Child Growth Percentile Calculator provided by AllNutritionals.com
- 1 - Medical and Health Widgets for Blogs and Websites | Disabled World | 2011/07/17
- 2 - Pain Scale Chart: 1 to 10 Levels | Disabled World | 2016/05/20
- 3 - Wedding Anniversary List: Names by Years Married | Disabled World | 2011/06/27
- 4 - Neck Size: Measurement Chart and Health Information | Disabled World | 2019/06/14
- 5 - Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator | Disabled World | 2018/02/22
- 6 - Hair Loss Results | Disabled World | 2008/01/01
- 7 - Height Chart of Men and Women in Different Countries | Ian Langtree | 2017/12/01
- 8 - Convert MS Word Docs to Plain Text and HTML | Disabled World | 2008/01/01
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media