Pregnancy Calculator: Babies Due Date Calculator
Author: Disabled World : Contact: www.disabled-world.com
Published: 2017-12-21 : (Rev. 2019-05-20)
Synopsis and Key Points:
This pregnancy calculator shows due date of your baby and several other interesting dates including date of conception and number of weeks you are pregnant.
Doctors use the first day of your last menstrual period to calculate your estimated due date.
Pregnancy lasts 40 weeks on average The average month is 4 weeks and several days long - not 4 weeks exactly.
Our pregnancy calculator will provide you with a close estimate of the due date of your baby and several other interesting dates including date of conception, end of your first and second trimester, the date your child is due on, and the number of weeks you have been pregnant for.
Doctors use the first day of your last menstrual period to calculate your estimated due date, however other factors can influence the babies arrival date.
The formula to estimate the due date of a baby is calculated by adding 266 days to ovulation (Ovulation Calculator), or 280 days to the first day of your last menstrual cycle.
*Only your physician can accurately determine your due date or the date of your conception based on his/her knowledge of your complete medical condition.
Who Got Me Pregnant Calculator...
A dark-haired pregnant woman with her stomach exposed sitting cross-legged on the grass with her face pointed towards the sky - Photo by Marcos Moraes on Unsplash.
Several women have emailed us and asked if our pregnancy calculator will tell them, "who got me pregnant?" Well, the answer is the calculator cannot name who may have gotten you pregnant, however, by inputting the information required - and even trying other close dates (That's dates as in days, not who you went out with...), you may be able to narrow it down quite a bit. Good luck!
Our pregnancy calculator WILL provide you with a close estimate of;
- The due date of your baby.
- Date of conception.
- End of your first and second trimester.
- The date your child is due on.
- The number of weeks you have been pregnant for.
This is the way most doctors calculate a due date without an ultrasound.
Human female pregnancy lasts 40 weeks on average. However, do not forget that the average month is 4 weeks and several days long, not four weeks exactly. It is for this reason that doctors calculate how many weeks pregnant you are, as measuring pregnancy by weeks is a far more accurate means to determine length of pregnancy.
Your babies due date can never be predicted precisely, even when the exact date of conception is known.
There are several variables that can affect the date given as your babies due date. For instance menstrual cycles can last from 22 days to as many as 44 days, so to obtain reasonably accurate results you will need to enter the average number of days in your menstrual cycle in the pregnancy calculator.
Another factor that can influence your babies birth date is the fact that you may not have conceived on the day you had intercourse! Human sperm can actually survive in a womans uterus for up to 3 days after sex.
Your doctor will help you obtain the most accurate estimated date of conception or due date.
Choosing Babys Sex at Conception
- 1 - World Average Human Life Span Expectancy by Country : Disabled World (2009/03/19)
- 2 - Wedding Anniversary Names by Years Married List : Disabled World (2011/06/27)
- 3 - Mercury Levels in Fish: Species Chart and Information : Disabled World (2015/06/15)
- 4 - Home Budget Calculator for Planning Household Finances : Disabled World (2011/03/13)
- 5 - How To Measure Your Waist Circumference Properly : Disabled World (2010/08/18)
- 6 - OpenPandemics COVID-19 World Community Grid Project : Disabled World (2020/05/23)
- 7 - Printable Snellen Eye Charts : Disabled World (2017/12/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.