Biological Age Calculator: Find Your True Health Age
Synopsis: Real age calculator provides longevity information and calculates your approximate health age or biological age as well as your estimated life expectancy.1
Author: Disabled World Contact: Disabled World (www.disabled-world.com)
Published: 2014-03-30 Updated: 2020-12-11
Biomarkers of aging are biomarkers that better predict functional capacity at a later age than chronological age.
Establish good healthy behaviors and stick to them in order to make your biological age the same or younger than your actual calendar age.
Our calendar age is determined by the date we were born. Although we consider this chronological age to be our real age, we often overlook the fact that some people with a chronological age of 50 may be as fit as 30 year old's, yet others have a chronological age of 35, but in terms of their physical condition are 60 yrs old. To determine a person's true state of health, we must examine their biological age.
What Does Biological Age Mean?
Biological Age is a concept used loosely, and with little objectivity, to describe a shortfall between a population cohort average life expectancy and the perceived life expectancy of an individual of the same age. Biomarkers of aging are biomarkers that better predict functional capacity at a later age than chronological age. Stated another way, biomarkers of aging would give the true "biological age", which may be different from the chronological age.
Life Style Habits - The Key to Longevity
"We are what we repeatedly do." - Aristotle. Establish good healthy behaviors and stick to them in order to make your biological age the same or younger than your actual calendar age.
- Don't smoke
- Get plenty of sleep
- Manage your stress level
- Laugh a lot and enjoy your life
- Eat a diet rich in fruit and vegetables
- Cultivate your relationships and social friends
- Keep your blood pressure within the normal range
- Avoid excessive alcohol, sugar, salt, saturated fat and processed carbs
- Reduce environmental poisons such as second-hand smoke and pollution
- Exercise regularly, including strength training and cardio for heart and lungs
Our real age calculator below calculates your approximate health age (biological age) and life expectancy. The lower your age results are then the better your health and lifestyle habits. You may also be interested in our Average Life Span Expectancy Chart by Country.
- The information you provide is completely private - No information is shared with Disabled World or anyone else.
- The calculator results may not be complete, accurate or suitable for your purposes, and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Calculation results assume you do not currently have any serious diseases known to shorten life. Consult with your doctor for any questions you may have about your real age.
- 1: Pregnancy Calculator: Babies Due Date Calculator : Disabled World (2017/12/21)
- 2: DVPRS 2.0 Pain Scale Chart for Service Personnel and Veterans : Disabled World (2020/03/12)
- 3: Hair Loss Results : Disabled World (2008/01/01)
- 4: Number of Calories in Alcoholic Drinks Chart : Disabled World (2009/06/18)
- 5: Calculate Your Maximum Weight Limit : University of Nevada Reno (2009/09/19)
- 6: Online Hearing Tests to Check Your Hearing Level : Action on Hearing Loss (2010/03/22)
- 7: Height and Weight Percentile Measurement Chart : Disabled World (2010/03/22)
Disclaimer: Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Disclosure: Disabled World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2014-03-30. Last Revised Date: 2020-12-11. Reference Title: Biological Age Calculator: Find Your True Health Age, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/health-age.php>Biological Age Calculator: Find Your True Health Age</a>. Abstract: Real age calculator provides longevity information and calculates your approximate health age or biological age as well as your estimated life expectancy. Retrieved 2021-02-25, from https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/health-age.php - Reference Category Number: DW#286-10196.