Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator
Synopsis: Create different combinations or permutations with this free online lotto and Keno numbers calculator. Shuffle your favorite lucky Keno and/or lottery number combinations ready to fill in your tickets. Americans spend more on lottery tickets than on movies, video games, music and books combined. It is reported around 44% of winners end up spending the entire winnings within 5 years.
Create various combinations or permutations with our online - no download needed - free lotto and Keno numbers calculator.
Create your lucky lotto numbers for game draws such as Mega Millions, Powerball, EuroMillions, OZ lotto, Lotto 6/49, Lotto Max, and practically any other Lottery/Keno system currently in existence around the world!
Shuffle and mix your favorite lucky Keno and/or lottery number combinations and the results will be output ready to fill in your tickets. Works with desktop computers as well as mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android etc.
We have recently added a print function so you can print out your lucky number lotto combinations in order to make it easier to fill in your lottery or Keno tickets. In addition your numbers are now output in numerical sequence from lowest to highest.
Create Lotto and Keno Number Combinations
Be sure "Adobe Flash Player" is enabled in your browser if you cannot see the board. If you have problems enabling Flash Player please read our instructions on How to Enable Flash in Web Browsers.
If you scroll down and see 25 (5×5) numbered lotto balls, then you are good to go!
|Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Calculator|
Example of 6/49 lottery number picks:
Tip: If you have, for example, 12 favorite lottery numbers you like to play, you can enter them in the input box, Click the "Create Lotto Combinations" button, and combinations of your favorite numbers will be listed.
Numbers PER ticket line
Number of ticket lines
|Your Lucky Number Combinations|
Lottery Winnings Facts and Statistics
The chances of winning a lottery jackpot vary greatly depending on the lottery design including; the count of possible numbers, the count of winning numbers drawn, whether or not order is significant, and whether drawn numbers are returned for the possibility of further drawing. It is commonly thought that the way to increase your chances of winning the lottery is to pick your own numbers instead of using the instant "quick pick" ticket option.
In a typical 6/49 game, players choose 6 non-duplicate numbers from a range of 1 to 49. If the 6 numbers on a ticket match the ball numbers drawn by the lottery, the ticket holder is a jackpot winner - regardless of the order of the drawn numbers. The chances of this happening is 1 in 13,983,816! The U.S. National Lottery system states the 6 most drawn Lotto numbers since 1994, are: 23, 38, 31, 25, 33 and 11.
One method to increase your odds of winning a lottery jackpot, or smaller lotto prizes, is to select for example 12 numbers from the total 49 lotto numbers, then create various combinations of 6 numbers from that 12 numbers. This allows you to, providing you use every possible combination of the 12 numbers, to play 12 from 49 instead of 6 from 49.
Illustration of 3 lotto balls numbered; 5, 8, and 7, surrounded by gold coins.
- In California, a $63 Million lottery jackpot went unclaimed and was forfeited.
- Canadians are required to do a math problem before claiming lottery winnings.
- Winning the Lottery is not always good, at least 90% of lotto winners lose friends as a result of winning a sizable amount.
- The big lottery jackpot was in January 2016. The winning tickets were sold in California, Tennessee, and Florida, and the jackpot was split at least 3 ways.
- In 1984, a police officer offered to split a lottery ticket with a waitress at a restaurant in Yonkers, NY as a tip. The ticket won $6 million, which he split with her.
- It is reported around 44% of winners end up spending the entire winnings within 5 years.
- The United States IRS can take up to 40% of the prize money, then winners can also be additionally taxed by the state.
- In 1992, an Australian gambling syndicate bought almost all the combinations in a Virginia lottery and won, turning a $5 million purchase into a $27 million winnings.
- Americans spend more on lottery tickets than on movies, video games, music and books combined.
- A former female math professor from Stanford University (and Ph.D.), won the lottery at least 4 times.
- A woman bought a scratch-off lottery ticket to prove to her husband it was a waste of money - it ended up winning her $1 million.
- The amount of time depends on where you live, financial advisers will encourage winners to take their time weighing their options before deciding how and when to claim the money.
- In 2002, a garbage man won £9 million in the lottery. He spent his fortune on new homes, drugs, parties, jewelery and cars and now he is a garbage man again.
- Around 43% of people who have won the lottery say the money has not improved their happiness at all.
- In 2005, a woman bought a winning lottery ticket with her dead mother-in-law's credit card. The police claimed it was obtained by illegal means and kept the $1M jackpot for themselves.
- Alabama, Mississippi, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, and Nevada all do not have state lotteries. Nevada opts out since the state benefits from its legal gambling taxes.
- An entire village in Spain bought tickets in a national lottery. When they won, each villager received at least 100K$, except one man who didn't buy a ticket.
There are no guarantees concerning the level of success including wins and losses you may experience. This lottery and Keno number generator is simply a handy calculator tool designed to help you create and mix groups of various unique numbers in order to fill out your Keno or lotto tickets. Under no circumstances do we guarantee you will win any prizes, or money, in any lottery or Keno drawing. We strongly recommend you keep your Lottery playing as a fun activity and keep your amount of betting, or lotto ticket purchases, well within your financial means.
Discover Related Topics ▶ Page Information, Citing and Disclaimer Disabled World is an independent disability community founded in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as X.com and our Facebook page. Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/lotto-numbers.php">Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator</a> Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2018, February 22). Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator. Disabled World. Retrieved December 4, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/lotto-numbers.php
Share This Information To:
𝕏.com Facebook Reddit
Page Information, Citing and Disclaimer
Disabled World is an independent disability community founded in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as X.com and our Facebook page.
Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/lotto-numbers.php">Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator</a>
Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2018, February 22). Keno and Lottery Number Combinations Permutation Calculator. Disabled World. Retrieved December 4, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/lotto-numbers.php
Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are never meant to substitute for qualified professional medical care. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.