- Published: 2011-07-17 (Rev. 2013-10-09) - Contact: Disabled World
- Synopsis: A listing of health medical and disability widget applications available for embedding on websites and blogs.
A listing of health, medical, and disability widget applications available for embedding on websites and blogs.
Health Widgets From Healthfinder.gov (www.healthfinder.gov/widgets/):
- Myhealthfinder Widget
- Be Active Your Way Widget
Health Gadgets - Find U.S. government information on drug safety, medical products, living healthy, and much more. (www.usa.gov/Topics/Reference_Shelf/Libraries/Gadget_Gallery/Health.shtml).
Medindia Widget - Medindia offers a freely down-loadable Health News Widget that can be easily installed on one or all pages of your blog or website. Over 500 Health News topics can be selected by popular Categories or individually (www.medindia.net/free-downloads/medindia-widgets/health-news-widget.asp).
Five Minutes or Less for Health Widget - Add the Five Minutes or Less for Health widget below to your site so you and your visitors can learn how to stay safe and healthy (www.cdc.gov/family/widgets/index.htm).
Widgets Tagged Health from Yahoo! Widgets - There are currently 79 health and medical Widgets listed (widgets.yahoo.com/tags/health).
Men's Health Widget - Stay connected with the Men's Health Daily Dose Widget (www.menshealth.com/xml_widgets/widget_index.html).
Health Canada Widgets - Recalls and Advisories (www.hc-sc.gc.ca/home-accueil/sm-ms/wid-gad-eng.php).
Alternative Health and Other Widgets - (www.localhealers.com/index.phpoption=com_content&view=interactivechart&id=5).
Adding a CDC.gov widget (www.cdc.gov/Widgets/) to your web pages or blog means that you will have up-to-date, credible health and safety content. Health and Medical Widgets and Gadgets on the CDC Include:
- 5 Clinician Quick Facts for 2009 H1N1 Flu Antivirals
- 6 Consumer Quick Facts for 2009 H1N1 Flu Antivirals
- Adult BMI Calculator
- Athritis Key Messages
- CDC Flu Feeds
- CDC Public Health Data and Statistics
- CDC Text Messages
- CDC Vital Signs
- Develop an Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Risk Test
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Everyday Health
- FDA Peanut-Containing Product Recall
- Five Minutes or Less for Health
- Flu IQ
- FluView National Flu Activity Map
- Fraudulent H1N1 Products
- H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- H1N1 Higher Education
- H1N1 School Guidance
- HHS 2009 Flu Info
- Hurricane Health and Safety Tips
- Knowledge to Action Science Clips Top Ten
- Lyme disease prevention tips
- Mensajes clave de artritis
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Parents are the Key
- Pet Health & Safety
- Public Health Image Library Image of the Day
- Salud al dia (Everyday Health)
- Seasonal Flu Updates
- Smoking and Tobacco Use
- Sodium Intake Quiz
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Quiz
- The flu ends with U Widget
- Tips to Prevent Lead Poisoning
- Tobacco Control State Highlights 2010
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) 2009