Disability Art and Artists: Information, Types and Examples Document List
Although some of these documents from our Art - Artists category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Art and Artists: Information, Types and Examples".
- Abstract: Digest of 27 Art - Artists papers, documents, and publications.
- Art - Artists Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 24th August 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-480.
List of Art - Artists Publications:
- 1 - Funding Available for Arts Participation by People with Disability : National Arts and Disability Center at UCLA (NADC) (2020/03/28)
- 2 - Gracie's Place Art Studio : Marcella (Marcy) Hernandez, Founder/Artist/Author - Gracie's Place Art Studio; The International Association of Artists With Disabilities (2019/09/18)
- 3 - Art and Disability : Marcy Hernandez, Founder/Artist The International Association of Artists With Disabilities; Gracie’s Place Art Studio (2019/09/11)
- 4 - ReelAbilities: NJ Disability Film Festival to Amplify the Voices of America's Largest Minority : Kean University (2018/04/06)
- 5 - New Art Exhibition at Kean University Features Line Drawings Inspired by Italy : Millie Gonzalez - Kean University (2018/03/29)
- 6 - New Jersey Digital Art Program for Individuals with ASD : Artistic Spectrum Digital Communications (ASDC) (2018/03/20)
- 7 - Sheila Chandra, Musician, Pop Star, Author and Mentor to the Stars, Launches Coaching Practice for Creatives : Karen Campbell (2018/02/28)
- 8 - I'm Still Me - Acquired Brain Injury Awareness Song by Ranjit Singh : NoodleHead Productions (2016/11/15)
- 9 - Paintings Illustrate Issues of Life with Hidden Disabilities : Alys Caviness-Gober (2016/07/17)
- 10 - Memorial Dedicated to FDR's Disability Will Feature Personal Tributes to People with Disabilities : Marc Diamond, Chair, FDR Hope Memorial Committee (2016/07/05)
- 11 - Sight Unseen: Tacticle Feedback Exhibit That Blind Can See : 3DPhotoWorks LLC (2016/03/21)
- 12 - Disability Community to Create World's Largest Wheelchair Painting : Abilities Expo (2016/01/22)
- 13 - The Inside Man (Die Binneman) - Julius van der Wat : Obie Oberholzer (2015/12/09)
- 14 - MADE in Manchester: Disability Art Exhibition : Venture Arts (2015/07/20)
- 15 - Disability Initiative to Increase Inclusion and Access to the Cultural Sector : Dance/NYC (2015/05/30)
- 16 - Portraits of Child Meningitis Survivors : Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics (2014/02/10)
- 17 - ArtAbility Gives a Recognizable Voice to People with a Disability Who All Too Often Go Unheard : David W Bedwell ACAA (2013/10/29)
- 18 - ArtAbility: Giving Differently Abled Artists a Platform : David W Bedwell (2013/09/17)
- 19 - Down Syndrome and Artwork : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/09/15)
- 20 - Alzheimer's Disease, Artwork, and Hope : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/05/10)
- 21 - Larry Kirkland's Disabled American Veterans for Life Memorial Sculptures : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/04/12)
- 22 - Art Exhibit in Honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month : Office of the Governor Rick Perry (2011/10/13)
- 23 - InterACT Disability Arts Festival : Arts Access Aotearoa (2011/10/04)
- 24 - DaDaFest Disability and D/deaf Arts Organisation : Disabled World (2011/09/24)
- 25 - disABLEd Artists Display Artwork : disABLEd Arts program (2011/09/16)
- 26 - Contemporary Art Exhibition on Disability : VSA (2010/05/25)
- 27 - Disability Art Presented at 2009 Armory Show by VSA Arts : VSA Arts (2009/02/10)