Disability Art and Artists: Information, Types and Examples Document List
Although some of these documents from our Art - Artists category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Art and Artists: Information, Types and Examples".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 26 Art - Artists papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/08/24.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-480.
Art - Artists Publications:
- 1 - Gracie's Place Art Studio | Marcella (Marcy) Hernandez, Founder/Artist/Author - Gracie's Place Art Studio; The International Association of Artists With Disabilities | 2019/09/18
- 2 - Art and Disability | Marcy Hernandez, Founder/Artist The International Association of Artists With Disabilities; Gracie’s Place Art Studio | 2019/09/11
- 3 - ReelAbilities: NJ Disability Film Festival to Amplify the Voices of America's Largest Minority | Kean University | 2018/04/06
- 4 - New Art Exhibition at Kean University Features Line Drawings Inspired by Italy | Millie Gonzalez - Kean University | 2018/03/29
- 5 - New Jersey Digital Art Program for Individuals with ASD | Artistic Spectrum Digital Communications (ASDC) | 2018/03/20
- 6 - Sheila Chandra, Musician, Pop Star, Author and Mentor to the Stars, Launches Coaching Practice for Creatives | Karen Campbell | 2018/02/28
- 7 - I'm Still Me - Acquired Brain Injury Awareness Song by Ranjit Singh | NoodleHead Productions | 2016/11/15
- 8 - Paintings Illustrate Issues of Life with Hidden Disabilities | Alys Caviness-Gober | 2016/07/17
- 9 - Memorial Dedicated to FDR's Disability Will Feature Personal Tributes to People with Disabilities | Marc Diamond, Chair, FDR Hope Memorial Committee | 2016/07/05
- 10 - Sight Unseen: Tacticle Feedback Exhibit That Blind Can See | 3DPhotoWorks LLC | 2016/03/21
- 11 - Disability Community to Create World's Largest Wheelchair Painting | Abilities Expo | 2016/01/22
- 12 - The Inside Man (Die Binneman) - Julius van der Wat | Obie Oberholzer | 2015/12/09
- 13 - MADE in Manchester: Disability Art Exhibition | Venture Arts | 2015/07/20
- 14 - Disability Initiative to Increase Inclusion and Access to the Cultural Sector | Dance/NYC | 2015/05/30
- 15 - Portraits of Child Meningitis Survivors | Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics | 2014/02/10
- 16 - ArtAbility Gives a Recognizable Voice to People with a Disability Who All Too Often Go Unheard | David W Bedwell ACAA | 2013/10/29
- 17 - ArtAbility: Giving Differently Abled Artists a Platform | David W Bedwell | 2013/09/17
- 18 - Down Syndrome and Artwork | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/09/15
- 19 - Alzheimer's Disease, Artwork, and Hope | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/05/10
- 20 - Larry Kirkland's Disabled American Veterans for Life Memorial Sculptures | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/04/12
- 21 - Art Exhibit in Honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month | Office of the Governor Rick Perry | 2011/10/13
- 22 - InterACT Disability Arts Festival | Arts Access Aotearoa | 2011/10/04
- 23 - DaDaFest Disability and D/deaf Arts Organisation | Disabled World | 2011/09/24
- 24 - disABLEd Artists Display Artwork | disABLEd Arts program | 2011/09/16
- 25 - Contemporary Art Exhibition on Disability | VSA | 2010/05/25
- 26 - Disability Art Presented at 2009 Armory Show by VSA Arts | VSA Arts | 2009/02/10