Social Security Administration Roundtable Discussion on Inside Government
Author: American Federation of Government Employees
Synopsis and Key Points:
Special online roundtable discussion with members of AFGE Social Security Administration General Committee.
Main DigestTune in to AFGE's "Inside Government" for a special roundtable discussion with members of AFGE's Social Security Administration General Committee.
The show, which originally aired on Friday, May 20, is now available on demand.
SSA council presidents Earl Tucker (Council 224, Office of Quality Performance), Jim Marshall (Council 215, Office of Disability and Adjudication Review), Witold Skwierczynski (Council 220, Field Operations), and Agatha Joseph (Council 109, Program Service Centers) addressed SSA's most pressing issues including funding, staffing and budget cuts and how these deficiencies impact the public. The group also updated listeners on contract negotiations with management.
"Inside Government" is a one-hour weekly nationwide radio/Internet program dedicated to issues that impact federal and D.C. government employees.
The show airs each Friday at 10 a.m. on Federal News Radio 1500 AM in Washington, D.C., and online at www.federalnewsradio.com. It is also available to millions of iPod users through Apple's iTunes podcast.
"Inside Government" is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE), the nation's largest federal employee union, representing 625,000 workers in the federal government and the government of the District of Columbia.
Listen LIVE on Fridays at 10 a.m. on 1500 AM WFED in the D.C. area or online at www.federalnewsradio.com
For more information, please visit www.insidegovernmentradio.com
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.