David Cassidy to Compete in The Celebrity Apprentice
Author: Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation
Synopsis and Key Points:
Singer songwriter and actor David Cassidy will be appearing on Season 11 of NBC The Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump.
Main DigestDavid Cassidy to Compete in This Season's The Celebrity Apprentice for the Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation...
The Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF) is pleased to announce that singer, songwriter and actor David Cassidy will be appearing on Season 11 of NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump and playing to raise money for the ARPF. This is the fourth installment of The Celebrity Apprentice, and it premieres on NBC on March 6 at 9:00 pm ET/PT.
Cassidy, 60, is best known for his role as Keith Partridge in the 1970s TV series The Partridge Family where he starred alongside celebrated actress Shirley Jones. Cassidy has enjoyed a successful career as a teen idol, pop star and recording artist and still performs regularly.
"We are thrilled that David has chosen the Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation as his charity of choice," said Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D., president and medical director of the ARPF. "David's choice helps to raise the profile of the need for more prevention-related research in the area of Alzheimer's, something we have been advocating since 1993. We are encouraged that his appearance on The Celebrity Apprentice will give hope to the millions of people suffering from Alzheimer's disease and those on whom they rely for their care."
The Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation has been working toward preventing memory loss since 1993. Through education and clinical research, with a particular focus on the power of meditation, the foundation is dedicated to helping individuals maximize brain health and function, regardless of age or stage of life. Visit www.AlzheimersPrevention.org
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.