Fantastic Frank Johnson Inspires Abled and Disabled
Author: Debbi Dachinger : Contact: TopPublishing
Synopsis and Key Points:
Fantastic Frank Johnson is the author of the book From Flawed to Fantastic which inspires others to overcome challenges and transform their lives.
Main DigestFantastic Frank Johnson, born Frank R. Johnson, is the epitome of perseverance; he inspires others to change their life.
As a young man, he was a successful chemical engineer and entrepreneur. One day while he was at the height of enjoying success, everything changed irreversibly when he was trapped in a fire, carried out in a body bag and his life changed forever. As a result, he incurred a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). It was necessary for him to re-learn everything; including how to walk and talk. Now he is motivated to inspire millions.
Every day Frank meets his challenges, and is fueled with a passion to help others with his engaging, creative manner which is awe inspiring to everyone he meets.
Fantastic Frank captivates and touches audiences like no other. As a TV celebrity guest, Fantastic Frank appears in his superhero costume all across America, including Los Angeles and Chicago. As an award-winning keynote motivational speaker, he shows every person how to overcome ANY obstacle with his EXCEL formula and message "Be the Hero In You." He also co-created a custom song titled "Hero In You."
His book, "From Flawed to Fantastic," takes people through a step by step process of life transformation. Through the comic book he published, "The Young Explorers " he inspires young people. And as an outstanding radio host on the TBI Network, he provides hope and help for those trapped in a silent epidemic. Frank touches many people's lives daily - let him touch yours. (fantasticfrankjohnson.com)
Fantastic Frank Johnson's most transformational written work is the book "From Flawed to Fantastic, How I Turned My Disability into an A$$et." He is a prolific writer, continually finding new words and platforms to inspire others to overcome their challenges and transform their lives by living their passion. This is done with urgency, because his greatest fear is to die before fulfilling his intention to touch millions. His characteristic uplifting outlook, humor, inspiration, and love, are expressed through his words, enabling the reader to easily connect in a very personal way.
One of his themes is that your passion is rooted in childhood, and is later abandoned as your focus becomes absorbed in handling practical demands. To reach kids before life buries their passion, Fantastic Frank issued his own comic book called "The Young Explorers ."
For adults to uncover their passion and to be empowered with specific tools to make lasting life changes, Fantastic Frank writes articles, a blog, and a book. His book, "From Flawed to Fantastic, How I Turned My Disability Into An A$$et" gives actions steps for everyone, whether "abled" or "differently-abled" .
Fantastic Frank is also co-writer of the song "Hero In You" which inspires listeners to look deep within themselves and uncover their own hero.
Hear Fantastic Frank as he appears live on the Dare To Dream radio program. Listen to award-winning, syndicated host and producer, Debbi Dachinger, in conversation with Frank Johnson. You can also hear Dare to Dream radio via podcast at: www.deborahdachinger.com/interview-archives. Dare to Dream radio is featured in news sources around the world. Dachinger is an International bestselling author of two books, keynote speaker, goal achievement expert and media personality. Dare to Dream radio airs live on the following networks: www.HealthyLife.net (Southern CA/ worldwide); it is also syndicated on WROM Radio (Detroit), WHTB (Massachusetts), Butterfly Radio (Florida) and AirCheck (Florida) and is heard on 65 syndicated radio stations.
Debbi Dachinger is a Media Personality.
Her specialties are: Radio & TV Show Hosting, Spokesperson, Bestselling Author, Goal Achievement Expert, Frequent Interview Guest, Keynote Speaker, and Radio Coach (Teaches A-Z How To Be Interviewed and Get Booked On Right Shows, also How to Host Your Own Show).
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.