ChildRC.com Birth Injury Community Website
Author: Sokolove Law
Published: 2009-12-09 : (Rev. 2010-01-16)
Synopsis and Key Points:
ChildRC.com contains tools contacts and references for parents in need of care for their child afflicted by a birth injury.
Main DigestChildRC.com contains the most comprehensive set of tools, contacts and references for parents in need of care for their child afflicted by a birth injury.
Sokolove Law LLC, the leader in the reinvention of how people obtain legal services, announced today its enhanced ChildRC.com Resource Center, the largest information-based website for parents of children with Cerebral Palsy, Erb's Palsy, Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn (PPHN), and other birth related injuries.
Designed specifically to assist parents of children with disabilities, the website continues to grow its robust online community and provide specialized resources for families affected by birth injuries.
ChildRC.com contains the most comprehensive set of tools, contacts and references for parents in need of care for their child afflicted by a birth injury. From detailed treatment information to simple questions regarding cutting edge treatment, to summer camps designed for children with birth injuries, this one-stop information hub better serves parents with the most comprehensive and up to date information to aid them in making well-informed decisions for their children.
One of the key enhancements to the new website is the interactive features that allow parents to speak with birth injury experts such as staff members or other members of the ChildRC.com community, namely Kathy McGinn, R.N., ChildRC's Senior Legal Nurse. ChildRC.com also provides the most comprehensive resources for parents looking for legal help. The website also connects parents to ChildRC groups on Twitter and Facebook, and provides access to the ChildRC blog and newsletter.
Birth injury experts will continue to blog about an array of topics including family life, education, socialization, therapies and treatments, breaking news, landmark legal cases and legal help and any other subject wished to be addressed by the ChildRC community.
In the coming months, ChildRC will be rolling out a lineup of free down-loadable documents, including the IEP (Individualized Education Plan) Starter's Guide and Infant Development Milestone Tracker that will give parents a strong foundation for beginning or continuing their fight against birth injury.
"We have a clear mission to help parents and family members beyond just meeting their legal needs, and the Internet is a critical avenue for this," said Jim Sokolove, founder of Sokolove Law. "By building on the success of ChildRC's initial launch, we expect the newly enhanced website and blog to better arm families with the resources that they need and demand to make informed decisions about their child."
About Sokolove Law
For nearly 30 years, Sokolove Law has reinvented how people obtain legal services. Our mission is to provide equal access to the civil justice system while ensuring superior quality legal representation. As a pioneer in legal advertising, Sokolove Law has grown to be the largest marketer of legal services in the country. Our proven business model matches particular client needs to the more than 400 law firms that we work with. The result is success for our clients and co-counsel. Sokolove Law operates as a limited liability company in all states except Virginia, California, Michigan, and Tennessee, where it operates as a limited liability partnership. Learn more about Sokolove Law at www.sokolovelaw.com
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.