Website Community for Parents with Children with Disabilities - Inclusive Connections
Author: Inclusive Connections
Synopsis and Key Points:
Inclusive Connections Website community will support parents and friends of children with disabilities by providing up-to-date information.
Main DigestWebsite Community for Parents with Children with Disabilities - Inclusive Connections, Pre-Launches with a Micro-Site and Survey.
Before the launch of the Inclusive Connections Site in mid-November 2010, Inclusive Connections is conducting an online survey of parents, grandparents, friends and caregivers of children with disabilities.
"We want to make certain that we have developed all the relevant content and site features our parents and visitors are looking for in a community Website," said Candice Laxton, Inclusive Connections vice president, "We will be taking all the feedback from our parent's survey into careful consideration and use it to make ongoing changes to the site, to make it even more targeted to our users needs.
The Micro-site and survey can be found at: www.inclusiveconnections.info
Inclusive Connections' planned Website community will support parents and friends of children with disabilities by providing up-to-date information by subject experts, relevant community news, useful articles, inspirational stories, resource guides, online forums and a database of links to: community resources, inclusive schools, products, books on related topics, professional services providers and not-for-profit organizations.
As a social enterprise Inclusive Connections' business purpose and mission is to foster the values of inclusion; belonging, diversity and equal participation within the human community. Rather than maximizing their shareholder value, the goal of Inclusive Connections is to generate profit to further the social objective of Inclusion in our schools, spiritual and religious communities, on the playground, in the neighborhoods and in children's everyday lives---believing that every child with or without disabilities has the right to belong and benefit from the cultural richness of inclusive experiences.
Inclusive Connections - www.inclusiveconnections.com
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.