Patient Share Helps Patients Find New Treatment Options
Synopsis and Key Points:
Patient Share community helps patients share treatment experiences to help find effective cures and treatments.
Main DigestNew Social Network Patient Share links patients to others who have faced same health condition. Patients can share valuable treatment experiences with each other in their race to find cures and effective treatments.
Medical decisions are among the most important decisions we face. They can also be among the most unsettling. For that reason, Patient Share has been created - a new networking platform where patients can seek the information they need from those with first-hand experience.
Patient Share is the first and only web resource with the capacity to link patients to others that share an identical health condition. Users of the site will have immediate access to a wealth of information, within minutes and free of charge.
The idea behind Patient Share is that by sharing our medical experiences, we can shed light on the process for others who face similar difficult decisions.
Creator of Patient Share, Thomas Gad, developed the idea for this site when his two-year old daughter was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. His journey to find the proper treatment was a race against time.
"The most valuable research available comes from connection with identical patients and asking them to share their treatment experiences," says Gad.
"Sharing a three-year treatment experience within minutes is invaluable," he says.
In addition to linking patients with other patients, visitors of the site will have access to doctors and medical experts. As it grows, Patient Share intends to add chat features, hospital tours, support groups, charity resources for patients and more.
At Patient Share, patients will get real-life answers from those with first-hand knowledge. During times of anxiety and stress, Patient Share strives to make the world a better, and healthier place.
Sign up today at www.PatientShare.com
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.