wheelAIR Seek Wheelchair Users to Join Exclusive wheelAIR PRO Community
Author: wheelAIR(i) : Contact: wheelair.co.uk
Published: 2018-04-11 : (Rev. 2018-04-13)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Award-winning wheelchair cooling backrest cushion start-up, wheelAIR, are seeking outgoing manual wheelchair users to join their exclusive wheelAIR PRO community.
The award-winning cooling backrest cushion start-up, wheelAIR®, are seeking outgoing manual wheelchair users to join their exclusive wheelAIR PRO community.
The benefits of becoming a wheelAIR PRO include the chance to buy a significantly reduced limited edition wheelAIR, as well as access to the wheelAIR PRO online community. wheelAIR PROs will be the first to try out the newest wheelAIR products through the wheelAIR Beta Testing Group and have access to wheelAIR PRO media content.
wheelAIR cooling system for manual wheelchair users.
The Glasgow start-up are looking for driven individuals who will embody the wheelAIR brand - people who push boundaries, inspire peers and demonstrate ambition. They will be a highly valued source of feedback and a key part of the company's future development.
The wheelAIR has been carefully designed in Glasgow with the input of Paralympic athletes to solve the problem of overheating in a manual wheelchair.
Using inbuilt fan technology, it cools the back and reduces core temperature by taking away excess heat and moisture. This allows for instant comfort and better temperature control.
Not only this, the cushion also offers extra support through a unique blend of carefully selected foams. wheelAIR keeps users cool, comfortable and in control.
Company director, Corien Staels, commented:
"We are excited to get to the stage with the company where we are reaching out to people to join our wheelAIR community. We really want to keep building our brand with a real sense of consumer focus, so having the right people in place to give us feedback and promote the wheelAIR is essential."
"wheelAIR PRO is a fantastic opportunity not just for us, but also for people who want to get involved in a thriving community - we want to help bring like-minded, motivated people together."
The company are requesting that anyone interested contact them via the channels below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/wheelAIR
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/wheelAIR_
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/wheelair
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/wheelair/
- wheelAIR Cooling Backrest Cushion Poised to Revolutionise Mobility Industry - wheelAIR wheelchair cooling cushion uses inbuilt fan technology to cool and reduce core temperature by taking away excess heat and moisture allowing for comfort and temperature control - wheelAIR
- wheelAIR Innovative New Cooling Wheelchair Backrest Wins Support on Dragons Den - WheelAIR cooling backrest cushion for wheelchair users was offered an investment deal by four Dragons on the latest episode of U.K. Dragons Den - wheelAIR
(i)Source/Reference: wheelAIR. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.