Online Dating Profile Background Checks
Author: DatingBackgrounds.com : Contact: datingbackgrounds.com
Investigators answer questions and use information from courts system to compile accurate, comprehensive character background checks.
Once considered sordid or downright dangerous, online dating today has become a viable method for finding that special someone. Launched nationwide in November 2014, DatingBackgrounds.com employs private investigators who perform thorough, intensive background checks for $124.99, obtaining information from criminal and civil courts to offer their customers online dating safety.
(Internet dating) - A personal introductory system whereby individuals can find and contact each other over the Internet to arrange a date, usually with the objective of developing a personal, romantic, or sexual relationship. Online dating services usually provide unmoderated matchmaking over the Internet, through the use of personal computers or cell phones. Users of an online dating service would usually provide personal information, to enable them to search the service provider's database for other individuals. Members use criteria other members set, such as age range, gender and location.
With the ubiquity of consumer technology, approximately one in every 10 American adults has used an online dating site or mobile app. Singles from all walks of life seek a safe online dating experience free of potential pitfalls, such as scams and fraudulent identities.
According to a study published by the Pew Internet Research Project, some 53 percent of Internet users agree, "online dating allows people to find a better match for themselves because they can get to know a lot more people." But how do users safely navigate the online dating world
"Often, we act first and think later, but doing so compromises the safety of ourselves and our loved ones," says private investigator Bill Lamb, who founded Dating Backgrounds based on the principles of Education and Protection as the cornerstones of safe online dating. "All background search companies are NOT created equal, and many background companies claim to access information online or through an app that is simply not accessible through such channels."
The benefits of background checks for online daters include:
- Financial security against scams perpetrated within the online dating community.
- Physical safety for LGBT men and women, who are oftentimes subject to abuse based on their sexual orientation.
- Empowerment and peace of mind, especially for the record numbers of Seniors and Baby Boomers who have turned to online dating for love and companionship.
Lamb's staff of licensed private investigators works personally with consumers to answer questions and address specific concerns. Unlike other online dating background services that lack the investigative resources to achieve truly effective results, the professionals at DatingBackgrounds.com use information from the courts system to compile accurate, comprehensive background checks.
The China dating app Momo launched in 2011 and could be looking at a IPO in the United States. They have 100 million registered accounts and 40 million monthly active users. Jiayuan.com is the largest dating site in China and accounts for over 50% of the time people spend on online dating sites.
- Singles in America spend $82 billion every year on dating.
- 67% of singles know couples who've met through online dating.
- 21% of Internet users feel people who use dating sites are desperate.
- Today 33% of couples have met online. By 2040 this number will rise to 70%.
- With online dating men make 80% of the initial contacts which only 25% were actually reciprocated.
- According to a study 85% of singles that meeting people through online dating is socially acceptable.
- The vast majority of online daters prefer to initiate contact with daters who share the same ethnic background.
- 1 in 12 users of social media sites have been the victims of online abuse. Of those victimized only a third reported it to the social media site. Half of the victims said they would have reported it if they knew how.
- 1 - Cupid's Arrow Disabled Dating Site : Cupid's Arrow (2020/02/22)
- 2 - Disability Sexuality: Dating and Chat : Disabled World (2010/06/17)
- 3 - Dating Sites for the Blind : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 4 - Senior Friendfinder: Local Online Dating for Seniors : Disabled World (2009/02/13)
- 5 - Disability Website LoveByrd Dating Site for Disabled Closed : Disabled World (2010/08/22)
- 6 - Releasing Emotion Through Visualization : Dr Edward Steiner (2009/02/16)
- 7 - Living Apart Together - Intimate Relationship Without Shared Residence : University of Missouri-Columbia (2017/02/09)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.