Cupid's Arrow Disabled Dating Site
Author: Cupid's Arrow(i) : Contact: cupidsarrow.club
Synopsis and Key Points:
Cupid's Arrow is a dating site created by the disabled for the disabled allowing members to simply and safely seek out others looking for a friend or significant other.
Cupid's Arrow dating site is streamlined and simple to use, with no super long questionnaire's or complicated setup process.
Cupid's Arrow feels having a dedicated platform for disabled singles to find friends and partners will be helpful in finding someone that can relate to the challenges of dating with a disability.
Introducing Cupid's Arrow, a simple and safe way to reach out to the disabled community and find new friends and potential partners.
Cupid's Arrow has been designed by the disabled, for the disabled. It is streamlined and simple to use, with no super long questionnaire's or complicated setup process. Simply select a few basic details about yourself, choose what you are looking for in a partner or a friend, and start searching for that special someone out there.
While there are many dating sites out there, and of course people with disabilities can use them as well, we at cupid's Arrow feel that having a dedicated platform for disabled singles to find friends and partners would be helpful in finding someone that can relate to the challenges of dating with a disability.
Your details are safe at Cupid's Arrow:
- The only information the site shares with others is the nickname you provide and the details you choose to include in your profile.
- No personal information is ever given to other members of the site.
- The site is free to use, but you will be able to make more connection requests and send more messages with a premium account.
The great news is that as part of our launch party, we are giving out 3 months of premium access to anyone signing up on or before March 31st. After that, it is just $5 per month if you want to continue with a premium membership which allows more connections and messages per day. And of course, after the three months, you are more than welcome to continue with a free membership, just with less connections and messages.
Cupids Arrow disabled dating site logo featuring an outline illustration of Cupid on the left followed by the words - Cupids Arrow.
How it Works
You do a search for other members based on criteria such as type of disability, age range, gender etc. then let the system know if you are seeking a friend, chat buddy, or long term partner, then you will be shown a list of results matching your preferences.
Once you find someone you think will be a match, you can use a connection request to reach out to them and send them a message. From there, where you go and what you share is up to you.
Cupid's Arrow allows you to upload photos if you wish, as well as audio clips so others can hear your melodious voice. The audio clips are nice as well for informing others of your hobbies, interest and other details you might like others to know.
To get started on your path to a new friend or significant other, just go to: https://cupidsarrow.club
You can also read the FAQ here: https://cupidsarrow.club/page/faq
Any suggestions aimed at improving the experience are greatly appreciated, as we are hoping to make this a valuable long term resource for the disabled community, and great ideas are always welcome - support@CupidsArrow.club
(i)Source/Reference: Cupid's Arrow. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Cupid's Arrow Disabled Dating Site : Cupid's Arrow (2020/02/22)
- 2 - Disability Sexuality: Dating and Chat : Disabled World (2010/06/17)
- 3 - Dating Sites for the Blind : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 4 - Senior Friendfinder: Local Online Dating for Seniors : Disabled World (2009/02/13)
- 5 - Disability Website LoveByrd Dating Site for Disabled Closed : Disabled World (2010/08/22)
- 6 - Releasing Emotion Through Visualization : Dr Edward Steiner (2009/02/16)
- 7 - Living Apart Together - Intimate Relationship Without Shared Residence : University of Missouri-Columbia (2017/02/09)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.