Finding the Love of Your Life
Author: Arielle Ford
Finding true love is possible at any age if you are willing to prepare yourself spiritually mentally and physically.
Main DigestAre You Ready to Find the Love of Your Life? New Book "The Soulmate Secret" and The Ultimate Soulmate Summit.
After a successful debut in January 2009, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction (January 2011; 9780061696961; HarperOne; ebook and trade paperback), by relationship expert Arielle Ford, has helped thousands of people around the globe find love, with editions published in over 20 languages. Now available in paperback, The Soulmate Secret (www.soulmatesecretbook.com) contains a new preface, a new chapter with inspiring stories of those who found love and even marriage using the techniques and advice outlined in Arielle's book.
Arielle will host a free online tele-series with Claire Zammit, co-creator of the acclaimed Calling in "The One" tele-course, called The Ultimate Soulmate Summit to help 100,000 people magnetize their Soulmate next Valentine's Day!
Twenty-six of the world's leading relationship experts including Dr. Helen Fisher, Dr. John Gray, Drs. Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks, Alison Armstrong, Debbie Ford, Katherine Woodward Thomas, Christian Carter and others will lead participants through the process of attracting a Soulmate over the 11 days of the summit at www.ultimatesoulmatesummit.com.
In The Soulmate Secret, Arielle reveals that finding true love is possible at any age if you're willing to prepare yourself - spiritually, mentally, and physically - to become a magnet for love. The book provides a "Soulmate Quiz" and uses a series of processes called "feelingizations" that teach you to feel in every cell of your being the outcome you desire, and also includes techniques to help clear out emotional baggage from the past and make room for true love to manifest itself. Helpful chapters cover topics such as readiness, belief, "the List," self-love, and more.
The Soulmate Secret is available at Amazon.com, BN.com and in bookstores nationwide. For more information please visit www.soulmatesecretbook.com
About Arielle Ford - Prior to January 2004, Arielle ran her own PR firm, The Ford Group. She is best known for helping to launch the careers of Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, and Neale Donald Walsch. She has also handled publicity for Wayne Dyer, Debbie Ford, Gary Zukav, Marianne Williamson, Louise Hay, don Miguel Ruiz, and many other notable authors, eleven of whom became #1 on the New York Times bestseller. She is one of the founding partners of the Spiritual Cinema Circle, a DVD club dedicated to providing movies about love and compassion. Visit her online at www.soulmatesecret.com and www.arielleford.com
- 1 - Cupid's Arrow Disabled Dating Site : Cupid's Arrow (2020/02/22)
- 2 - Disability Sexuality: Dating and Chat : Disabled World (2010/06/17)
- 3 - Dating Sites for the Blind : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 4 - Senior Friendfinder: Local Online Dating for Seniors : Disabled World (2009/02/13)
- 5 - Disability Website LoveByrd Dating Site for Disabled Closed : Disabled World (2010/08/22)
- 6 - Releasing Emotion Through Visualization : Dr Edward Steiner (2009/02/16)
- 7 - Living Apart Together - Intimate Relationship Without Shared Residence : University of Missouri-Columbia (2017/02/09)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.