TV Fox - Watch Free TV Channels and Programs from Around the World
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2010-01-16 : (Rev. 2010-11-17)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Free app allows you to select and watch live TV Channels of your choice online through Firefox Browser.
Main DigestTV Fox lets you watch live TV from your computer for free using the popular Mozilla Firefox browser.
No costs whatsoever, completely free to watch, and installs in 2 minutes. This app installs a simple small toolbar that enables you to search and select and watch high quality live TV Channels online through Firefox. Watching the online TV channels is completely free..
At present more than 2780 Live TV Channels can be sorted by country and categories such as sports, movies, news, kids, entertainment etc.
NOTE: If you are not using Firefox yet you can download the web browser for free at www.mozilla.com
TV Fox is powered by the biggest and most up to date database which includes big names such as Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, Torrent, eBay and Amazon Search engines. This app installs a simple toolbar on your Firefox browser that enables you to search and select a vast range of worldwide TV Channels to watch online.
Live TV Fox works with Firefox and the following operating systems:
Windows XP SP2 (x86)
Windows XP SP2 (x64)
Windows Vista (x86)
Windows Vista (x64)
Steps to Install TV Fox to FIREFOX Web Browsers:
Note: Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. You should close all other open browser windows before installing. Depending on your computer security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box.
STEP 1: First install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plug-in (port25.technet.com/videos/downloads/wmpfirefoxplugin.exe) - if you do not already have the add-on already installed - (You can check if it's already installed at plugindoc.mozdev.org/testpages/wmp11.html)
Note: MAC OS Users 10.3.9 or higher will need the Flip4Mac Windows Media plugin (www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx)
STEP 2: Next you will need to install the TV Fox toolbar (toolbar.tv-fox.com) and restart your Firefox web browser.
Once installed, you will see two small TV icons on the new TV Fox toolbar.
The blue icon lets you search and watch TV channels categorized by country
The green icon lets you search and watch online TV channels categorized by type.
The TV viewing area will open in a small screen and double clicking the screen area will make the screen full monitor size.
Simply select your favorite TV channel from the drop down list and start watching your favorite programs and movies online!
- 1 - Scott Robertson - H.O.W. (Hell On Wheels) - Signs Agreement with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc. : Da Godfather of Crunk (2020/05/22)
- 2 - Lifeline Discounted Monthly Phone Service : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/11/10)
- 3 - Ham Radio Station Connects Retirement Community to World : Guide to Retirement Living Source-Book (2011/09/13)
- 4 - Conductology: Irish Breakthrough Brings Hope to Kids with Disabilities : University of Conductology (2020/03/23)
- 5 - I Can't See You - Can You See Me? : Daniel Williams (2020/02/22)
- 6 - List of Texting Shortcuts for FaceBook - SMS - Chat Rooms : Disabled World (2009/02/02)
- 7 - Cheap Internet for Disabled, Seniors and Low-Income Americans : Disabled World (2018/10/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.