Scott Robertson - H.O.W. (Hell On Wheels) - Signs Agreement with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc.
Author: Da Godfather of Crunk(i) : Contact: MirrorimageATL.com
Published: 2020-05-22 : (Rev. 2020-06-04)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Scott Robertson, professionally known as H.O.W. (Hell on Wheels), signs recording artist agreement with Atlanta Georgia based record company Mirror Image Entertainment Inc..
Scott's engineering skill and the creative atmosphere of his work space, allowed Da Godfather to grow and mature as a Rap Artist.
Glover's association with Scott started in early 2000's. Scott owned Recording Studio "My Secret Spot" where a lot of rap and blues artists from the 1990s recorded.
H.O.W. (Hell On Wheels) Signs a Recording Artist agreement with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc. An Atlanta Georgia based Record company third quarter 2019.
Scott Robertson, professionally known as H.O.W. (Hell On Wheels), is a wheelchair drummer and Rapper originally from Standford Connecticut but residing in the metropolitan Atlanta Georgia area since the mid 1990s.
Mirror Image is widely know as "The Birthplace of genre "Crunk Music" with it's release in 1996 of the single "Who U Wit" by Mirror Image Entertainment recording Artist "Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz". And the subsequent release in 1997 of the album "Get Crunk Who U Wit Da Album".
H.O.W. joins the Mirror Image family with high expectations from founder and CEO Carlos Glover.
Glover's association with Scott started in the early 2000s. Scott owned a Recording Studio named "My Secret Spot" where a lot of the rap and blues artist from the 1990s recorded.
Through the years Scott and Glover developed a working relationship and friendship. Scott was instrument when Glover a music executive decided to become a Recording Artist himself.
Recording and performing as "Da Godfather of Crunk".
Da Godfather would only record at Scott's "My Secret Spot" studio. Scott's engineering skill and the creative atmosphere of his work space, allowed Da Godfather to grow and mature as a Rap Artist. So in 2019 Glover decided to give Scott the same opportunity to become a Recording Artist.
First Recording a remake of the Crunk Classic "Who U Wit" with H.O.W. as artist. Impressed with Scott's feel and vocal delivery, Glover penned two more songs for H.O.W.. The intro theme song "What's My Name" and the soon to be first single from his upcoming album "Stronger Now".
An inspiring rap tale of Scott's journey through life from his high school days to moving to Atlanta, with fellow Mirror Image Entertainment Inc Artist Carl Newson P/K/A The T.I.N. man at his side delivering soul stirring adlibs. The song "Stronger Now" is destined to be a classic.
Video clip of H.O.W. first single "Stronger Now - H.O.W." on YouTube.
Available on all formats and all online media stores June 2020 please support this project. For more information please visit www.MirrorimageATL.com
(i)Source/Reference: Da Godfather of Crunk. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1: Do Blind People Characterize Others by Race : American Sociological Association (2015/09/15)
- 2: Deaf, Deaf-Blind, Hard of Hearing Domestic Violence Survivors Hotline : Communication Service for the Deaf (2014/12/02)
- 3: Down Syndrome Drummer Led Band REYNOLS Announces Minecxio Emanations 1993-2018 : Pica Disk - REYNOLS: Minecxio Emanations 1993-2018 (2019/02/01)
- 4: Gona Rubian Ranesa: Reynols New Studio Album : Daphnia Press (2020/11/11)
- 5: PhotoAbility: Disability Inclusive Photos and Images : Pushliving (2014/12/18)
- 6: Phone Scams: What to Watch For : AARP Illinois (2015/01/06)
- 7: Obama Phone: Free Cell Phone Truth or Myth : Disabled World (2012/12/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.