Just5 Launches YouTube Challenge to Highlight Phones Capabilities
Challenge encourages Just5 users to demonstrate how they best utilize their phone by posting a short video.
Main DigestCalling Made Easy With Just5 Campaign Encourages Customers to Demonstrate How They Best Use Their Phone.
Just5, a global provider of mobile devices designed for ease of use, reliability and emergency response, today announced a social media challenge, called "Calling Made Easy With Just5." The challenge encourages Just5 users to demonstrate how they best utilize their phone by posting a short video (three minutes or less) to the Just5 YouTube challenge landing page between August 19-November 1, 2010. For more information, visit: www.youtube.com/just5contest.
Entrants can video themselves, family or friends using a Just5 phone to place or receive calls, text, use the emergency SOS function, use the flashlight, etc. Once a video has been uploaded and approved, it will be judged on creativity, overall messaging and the effective demonstration of the product. The first ten (10) submitted videos that meet the submission criteria will be awarded $10 Starbucks gift cards and remain eligible to win any of the cash prizes. The first-, second- and third-place winners will win $1,000, $500 and $200, respectively. Winners will be announced November 15th, featured in a news release and on the Just5 website.
"The hallmark of our phones is ease of use, and we wanted a fun, creative way to spotlight that fact," said Alex Petrov, vice president of operations for Just5 Americas. "Our hope is that our customers will demonstrate the value and usability of our phones for others to see."
Just5 phones are ideal for people who need just a phone, seniors and those with medical disabilities, such as hearing or vision loss. The phones have large buttons that are clearly visible, talking keypad, amplified speaker volume (up to 100 db), a flashlight to navigate dark spaces and an emergency SOS response function. When the emergency SOS button is pressed, the phone activates a siren to attract the attention of others nearby. An urgent text message is then sent out to the five pre-set numbers in the phone, "I'm having an emergency please answer." Once a call is answered, the phone automatically switches to loud speaker mode for efficient communications.
About Just5 - Just5 is a global provider of mobile phones that are designed for optimal ease of use, reliability and emergency response, offering basic features that are ideal for seniors, people with poor eyesight or hearing problems, people with medical conditions that require constant care and children who need a "starter phone." Features include large buttons, a high-volume speaker for amplified sound, a long-lasting battery for reliability, and an emergency SOS button. Just5's unlocked GSM 850/1900 band phones enable users to connect with any U.S. or Canadian GSM service provider. For more information, visit www.just5.com.
All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- 1 - Lifeline Discounted Monthly Phone Service : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/11/10)
- 2 - Scott Robertson - H.O.W. (Hell On Wheels) - Signs Agreement with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc. : Da Godfather of Crunk (2020/05/22)
- 3 - Ham Radio Station Connects Retirement Community to World : Guide to Retirement Living Source-Book (2011/09/13)
- 4 - Conductology: Irish Breakthrough Brings Hope to Kids with Disabilities : University of Conductology (2020/03/23)
- 5 - I Can't See You - Can You See Me? : Daniel Williams (2020/02/22)
- 6 - List of Texting Shortcuts for FaceBook - SMS - Chat Rooms : Disabled World (2009/02/02)
- 7 - Cheap Internet for Disabled, Seniors and Low-Income Americans : Disabled World (2018/10/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.