Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-11-26
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Poetry - Poems category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Poetry - Poems RSS feed.
List of Poetry - Poems Publications:
- 1 - A Voice of a Forlorn Blind Woman : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 2 - COVID-19... Leave The World Now! A Poem by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 3 - Disability Poem by Nancy Hall : Nancy Hall (2018/11/14)
- 4 - Poems by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2018/09/08)
- 5 - The Cost of Freedom & I Served My Country by Teresa Gail Carver Godin : Teresa Gail Carver Godin (2018/01/12)
- 6 - Poetry by Iain Stephen : Iain Stephen (2017/06/14)
- 7 - Poems: Cranky Old Man : Crabbit Old Woman : A Nurses Reply : Disabled World (2017/01/20)
- 8 - What is The Color Of Care? : Pastor Kevin McCray (2016/10/06)
- 9 - Hard to Escape: A Collection of Disability Poems : Alyssa D'Amico (2015/05/13)
- 10 - Our Paralympics - The Challenges We Face Every Day : Kuli Kohli (2013/12/10)
- 11 - Multiple Sclerosis Poems by Mary Pettigrew : Mary Pettigrew (2013/06/14)
- 12 - Capturing Disease Through Poetry : Katherine Russell (2012/07/20)
- 13 - Christina's Courage - A Disability Poem by Richard M. Deets : Richard M. Deets (2012/03/15)
- 14 - Did Elizabeth Barrett Browning Have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis : Penn State (2011/12/20)
- 15 - Please Don't Stare - Poem : ebb (2011/06/10)
- 16 - I'll Try Anything Once - Poem : Liz Whiteacre (2011/05/19)
- 17 - It's for My Own Good - Poem : Liz Whiteacre (2011/05/19)
- 18 - Poetry Book Guides Readers on Journey of Self-Discovery : Ramona Harvey (2011/03/28)
- 19 - I Am Not - A Poem by Sheila Radziewicz : Sheila Radziewicz (2011/02/26)
- 20 - Singing in the Shower - Poem : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/21)
- 21 - If I Live to be an Old Man - Poem : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/20)
- 22 - In Sickness and in Health : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/20)
- 23 - I Will Win - A Poem About Parkinson's Disease Diagnosis : Kenneth Nye (2010/12/30)
- 24 - The Boy Who Was Seen, Not His Wheels - Disability Poem : Michele Sutphin (2010/07/18)
- 25 - Let Me Try, God Does - Disability Poem - Disabled World : Michele Sutphin (2010/05/06)
- 26 - National Poetry Contest Winners - Disability in the Workplace : Fedcap (2010/04/19)
- 27 - My Father's Blind Son - Ron Graham - Disability Poetry : Ron Graham (2010/03/17)
- 28 - Autism and Journey - Someday Soon : Disabled World (2009/09/28)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-11-26. Title: Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/communication/poetry-2/>Poetry - Poems</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/communication/poetry-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-325-E.