Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions Document List
Although some of these documents from our Poetry - Poems category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions".
- Abstract: Digest of 28 Poetry - Poems papers, documents, and publications.
- Poetry - Poems Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 26th November 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-325.
List of Poetry - Poems Publications:
- 1 - A Voice of a Forlorn Blind Woman : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 2 - COVID-19... Leave The World Now! A Poem by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 3 - Disability Poem by Nancy Hall : Nancy Hall (2018/11/14)
- 4 - Poems by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2018/09/08)
- 5 - The Cost of Freedom & I Served My Country by Teresa Gail Carver Godin : Teresa Gail Carver Godin (2018/01/12)
- 6 - Poetry by Iain Stephen : Iain Stephen (2017/06/14)
- 7 - Poems: Cranky Old Man : Crabbit Old Woman : A Nurses Reply : Disabled World (2017/01/20)
- 8 - What is The Color Of Care? : Pastor Kevin McCray (2016/10/06)
- 9 - Hard to Escape: A Collection of Disability Poems : Alyssa D'Amico (2015/05/13)
- 10 - Our Paralympics - The Challenges We Face Every Day : Kuli Kohli (2013/12/10)
- 11 - Multiple Sclerosis Poems by Mary Pettigrew : Mary Pettigrew (2013/06/14)
- 12 - Capturing Disease Through Poetry : Katherine Russell (2012/07/20)
- 13 - Christina's Courage - A Disability Poem by Richard M. Deets : Richard M. Deets (2012/03/15)
- 14 - Did Elizabeth Barrett Browning Have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis : Penn State (2011/12/20)
- 15 - Please Don't Stare - Poem : ebb (2011/06/10)
- 16 - I'll Try Anything Once - Poem : Liz Whiteacre (2011/05/19)
- 17 - It's for My Own Good - Poem : Liz Whiteacre (2011/05/19)
- 18 - Poetry Book Guides Readers on Journey of Self-Discovery : Ramona Harvey (2011/03/28)
- 19 - I Am Not - A Poem by Sheila Radziewicz : Sheila Radziewicz (2011/02/26)
- 20 - Singing in the Shower - Poem : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/21)
- 21 - If I Live to be an Old Man - Poem : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/20)
- 22 - In Sickness and in Health : Kenneth Nye (2011/01/20)
- 23 - I Will Win - A Poem About Parkinson's Disease Diagnosis : Kenneth Nye (2010/12/30)
- 24 - The Boy Who Was Seen, Not His Wheels - Disability Poem : Michele Sutphin (2010/07/18)
- 25 - Let Me Try, God Does - Disability Poem - Disabled World : Michele Sutphin (2010/05/06)
- 26 - National Poetry Contest Winners - Disability in the Workplace : Fedcap (2010/04/19)
- 27 - My Father's Blind Son - Ron Graham - Disability Poetry : Ron Graham (2010/03/17)
- 28 - Autism and Journey - Someday Soon : Disabled World (2009/09/28)