Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions Document List
Although some of these documents from our Poetry - Poems category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Poems: Poetry Relating to Disabilities and Health Conditions".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 26 Poetry - Poems papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/11/26.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-325.
Poetry - Poems Publications:
- 1 - Disability Poem by Nancy Hall | Nancy Hall | 2018/11/14
- 2 - Poems by Flora Aguasa | Flora Aguasa | 2018/09/08
- 3 - The Cost of Freedom & I Served My Country by Teresa Gail Carver Godin | Teresa Gail Carver Godin | 2018/01/12
- 4 - Poetry by Iain Stephen | Iain Stephen | 2017/06/14
- 5 - Poems: Cranky Old Man : Crabbit Old Woman : A Nurses Reply | Disabled World | 2017/01/20
- 6 - What is The Color Of Care? | Pastor Kevin McCray | 2016/10/06
- 7 - Hard to Escape: A Collection of Disability Poems | Alyssa D'Amico | 2015/05/13
- 8 - Our Paralympics - The Challenges We Face Every Day | Kuli Kohli | 2013/12/10
- 9 - Multiple Sclerosis Poems by Mary Pettigrew | Mary Pettigrew | 2013/06/14
- 10 - Capturing Disease Through Poetry | Katherine Russell | 2012/07/20
- 11 - Christina's Courage - A Disability Poem by Richard M. Deets | Richard M. Deets | 2012/03/15
- 12 - Did Elizabeth Barrett Browning Have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis | Penn State | 2011/12/20
- 13 - Please Don't Stare - Poem | ebb | 2011/06/10
- 14 - I'll Try Anything Once - Poem | Liz Whiteacre | 2011/05/19
- 15 - It's for My Own Good - Poem | Liz Whiteacre | 2011/05/19
- 16 - Poetry Book Guides Readers on Journey of Self-Discovery | Ramona Harvey | 2011/03/28
- 17 - I Am Not - A Poem by Sheila Radziewicz | Sheila Radziewicz | 2011/02/26
- 18 - Singing in the Shower - Poem | Kenneth Nye | 2011/01/21
- 19 - If I Live to be an Old Man - Poem | Kenneth Nye | 2011/01/20
- 20 - In Sickness and in Health | Kenneth Nye | 2011/01/20
- 21 - I Will Win - A Poem About Parkinson's Disease Diagnosis | Kenneth Nye | 2010/12/30
- 22 - The Boy Who Was Seen, Not His Wheels - Disability Poem | Michele Sutphin | 2010/07/18
- 23 - Let Me Try, God Does - Disability Poem - Disabled World | Michele Sutphin | 2010/05/06
- 24 - National Poetry Contest Winners - Disability in the Workplace | Fedcap | 2010/04/19
- 25 - My Father's Blind Son - Ron Graham - Disability Poetry | Ron Graham | 2010/03/17
- 26 - Autism and Journey - Someday Soon | Disabled World | 2009/09/28